Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gingko biloba

Queridos amigos,
    necesitaria pronto informaciones dettalladas sobre este remedio en diluicion omeopatica,su utilizacion,empleo, si algun tiene experiencias.
    Gracias,
    silvia

Queridos Silvia,

I`m afraid you won`t get any....necesitaria pronto informaciones....about Gingko biloba if you post in Spanish, Italian etc. here ! Please write in English, if possible.

Please do Google search and first type in searchbox : gingko biloba.....and after that.... gingko bilibo in spain/italy etc........and you will find many explanations !

Wim/William

Comment

gingko biloba

Dear William,
      I know that exist some spanish literature about gingko biloba,Homeopatical use and diluition.That's why I post on this forum.
      The fact is that Gingko is a new remedy and I need to learn something about more from who works as homeopaty practitioner and could have more experience and informations than me before use it for my patients.
      If you know something about you are welcome,also in english of course.
      Best wishes,
      silvia

Comment

Hello Silvia,

Gingko biloba has been known for several years. It is used/prescribed as phytotherapy (non-homeopathic tincture) and as homeopathy in dilution/several potencies. It is a proved remedy, also online available e.g. from Helios UK in the potencies Q-10M (Q is MT=mother tincture=phytotherapy=not homeopathy) and from Ainsworths UK from 1c-30c.

Some indications for this remedy are : arteriosclerosis, claudio intermittens (restless legs), vertigo, weakness in/lack of concentration, loss of vitality, study disorders (difficulty with learning), geriatric problems, forgetfulness, etc.

Hope this helps ! Wim/William

Comment

Working...
        X