X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Note !

Dear members,

It`s essential to always bear in mind that it`s the responsibilty of keepers of animals to consider at all times their health and well being.
    Good living conditions, good diet and tender loving care etc. are equally important and necessary in the treatment of animals as they are with humans.

If an animal has had an accident or is obviously unwell and/or in pain, don`t delay but immediately make an appointment to see your vet, hom. vet, or vet. hom., esp. if you don`t know what`s wrong.

It`s quite in order to give emergency first aid with homeopathic remedies (i.e. giving doses of a well-chosen hom.remedy) during the period before the appointment, since they won`t interfere with any treatment that the vet may wish to administer. Hom. remedies in an emergency situation could prove invaluable and may even fully cure.

As owners or guardians of animals we should always seek professional advice sooner rather than later to ensure that our companions don`t suffer unnecessarily as a result of our actions.

It is usually safe to wait and see in non-dangerous, slow-onset conditions but not in the case of acute, severe illness !

All members, who want (free) advice/prescription for their companion, are requested to do so on this forum and NOT by e-mail or pm (private message), since we are all here to share knowledge.

Complicated cases, e.g. eczema or other serious skin disorders , usually can`t be done online.

Thanks, Wim.
    Last edited by Wim; 8th April 2007, 03:41 PM.
    Homeopath for people and animals.
    (Sorry, Wim no longer works here.)

Hygroma in DOG (for Rajeev)

Hi,

I am ecstatic, to join your thread. I agree with what you have shared here in the thread and moreover, i feel almost like a fan of yours.

Pls. help as I could see Sarah having prescribed for Hygroma for her pet (horse).

I have a St. Bernard (named "Luvy") aged 10 months. he is affected of Hygroma in both left and right elbows.

Kindly recommend a line of treatment for the same or shall i first follow what has been recommended to Sarah, if yes, then what prescribed dosage of each should be given ?

I look forward your help for the same.

Thanx & Rgds
    Rajeev

Comment

Originally posted by rajeev_kumar View Post
      Hi,

I am ecstatic, to join your thread. I agree with what you have shared here in the thread and moreover, i feel almost like a fan of yours.

Pls. help as I could see Sarah having prescribed for Hygroma for her pet (horse).

I have a St. Bernard (named "Luvy") aged 10 months. he is affected of Hygroma in both left and right elbows.

Kindly recommend a line of treatment for the same or shall i first follow what has been recommended to Sarah, if yes, then what prescribed dosage of each should be given ?

I look forward your help for the same.

Thanx & Rgds
      Rajeev
      Good post ...Thanks for nice sharing in this thread...well done !!!!!!

regards...
      verses
      Vastu |Monthly Forecast| Acupressure |Vastu shastra | SEO services in Delhi |Ad Agency in Delhi

Comment

For new members

Bumped up for new members. Please see Important Note above.
        Wim. Qualified homeopath for people and animals/Teacher of English BA.

http://homeo4animals.proboards.com

Comment

animal has had an accident or is obviously unwell and/or in pain i was having a pets called jack was in pain and i just gave him pain killer which gave instant re leaf but every next day he was no more i this world. moral of this story...if your animal had an accident or unwell and/or in pain...take them to doctor
          Discount Off Broadway Tickets| Ballet Tickets Nyc Cirque Du Soleil Tickets| Disney On ICE Discount Tickets

Comment

Working...
          X