Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more scientific: Allopathy or Homeopathy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really read this site anymore, and certainly don't read Gina's threads. But since this gem appeared in my inbox and I see my name mentioned.

Kaviraj, I'd just like to pop my head in and suggest you read exactly what you've written, because it reads like parody. Poe's Law? Hard to tell. You're talking about human sacrifice for Pete's sake. It reads like you're mentally unstable, and while I wouldn't wish to berate anyone for that, chances are higher you're just a troll.

So go on then, troll, I'll bite: tell me where I've lied.

Comment

• you lied about the effectiveness of rtc, which is really a load of poppycock
      Mentally unstable?

Sacrifice at the black mass is a daily occurence in medical "science"
      look at the **** dumped in Africa, which kills people faster than diseases. look at ARV's which does the same - that is no sacrifice for those who undergo it and then die?

You must be joking!

blind acceptance, now that is mentally unstable!
      Do not accept or reject anything before you have investigated it and that on its own merits.

Comment

• Hi Gina,
        good to see you here.
        People over at the other side all want you back.................

I have explained my departure at Hpathy.com via PM message to you Kaviraj.

I see The famous "Gimpy" Anti-homeopathic blogger posting there once again. What a surprize!

Here is the Link
        http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=9007&PID=83655#83655 for those interested
        "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaviraj View Post
          you lied about the effectiveness of rtc, which is really a load of poppycock
          Mentally unstable?

Sacrifice at the black mass is a daily occurence in medical "science"
          look at the **** dumped in Africa, which kills people faster than diseases. look at ARV's which does the same - that is no sacrifice for those who undergo it and then die?

You must be joking!

blind acceptance, now that is mentally unstable!
          Point out a lie, rather than making generalised claims.

And "black mass"? What you're saying is ludicrous beyond belief.

Comment

• Kaviraj posted:"The Hippocratic or Hypocritical Oath
            We discover they pay but lip-service to the well-being of the patient, violate every rule in the Oath of Hippocrates and pay scant attention to the results – either short or long-term – of their haphazard, speculative, experimental and dangerous treatment. Neglectful of the basic needs of the patient........................................... .................................."

So true,vaccines are another great example of this Oath of lipservice..................................

The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed ( 123)
            Sheri Nakken

Vaccines & Autism: Facts vs. Hysteria ( 12)
            leumas
            "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

• And "black mass"? What you're saying is ludicrous beyond belief.

Oh, the worship of the bacterium and the virus as the cause of all causes to which people are sacrificed with horrible medicine and ghastly surgery is not a black mass.
              you seem to be unable to understand a metaphor.
              now that is truly ludicrous beyond belief.
              Do not accept or reject anything before you have investigated it and that on its own merits.

Comment

And "black mass"? What you're saying is ludicrous beyond belief.

Oh, the worship of the bacterium and the virus as the cause of all causes to which people are sacrificed with horrible medicine and ghastly surgery is not a black mass.
                you seem to be unable to understand a metaphor.
                now that is truly ludicrous beyond belief.

Go on, answer me.
                It's not difficult.

Is it?

Comment

• i have answered
                  reading is not difficult, is it?

go play the fool elsewhere
                  there are plenty kings in search of a royal clown.

Comment

i have answered
                    reading is not difficult, is it?

go play the fool elsewhere
                    there are plenty kings in search of a royal clown.
                    My question is still here:
                    http://www.otherhealth.com/82391-post199.html
                    It is still asking you to point out one place where I have lied.
                    You called me a liar. Back it up.

Answer me.
                    It's still not difficult.

Comment

• where you claimed the Rct is a valid means to assess the action of a medicine. i have shown this is a plain lie. RCT is a load of bull, that's all.
                      if you cannot read and draw proper concliusions then that is not my fault

Comment

where you claimed the Rct is a valid means to assess the action of a medicine. i have shown this is a plain lie. RCT is a load of bull, that's all.
                        if you cannot read and draw proper concliusions then that is not my fault
                        I'm sorry, I must have missed your evidence in the middle of all the juvenile rantings you've been posting. Care to point me to it? You can link to a post here, or you can quote, anything like that would be fine.

Go on.
                        It isn't difficult.

Comment

• No, i am not going to cater for your laziness
                          do the work yourself

Comment

No, i am not going to cater for your laziness
                            do the work yourself
                            If you make an accusation, back it up.
                            All you have done so far is avoid answering. In this reply, you are avoiding answering by trying to shift the responsibility onto me.
                            You made the accusation.
                            Back it up.

Go on.
                            It's not difficult.

Comment

• you were the one making the claim about the RCT, back it up yourself

Comment

you were the one making the claim about the RCT, back it up yourself
                                You appear to be full of it.
                                I hope other people on this site read these sections and see what company they keep.

Comment

Working...
                                X