Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more scientific: Allopathy or Homeopathy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Krishnamurthy View Post
    . . . I had cured chikungunya with one single dose of polyporus pinicola . . .
    What's that? It's a new drug to me, sir. Is there a proving?
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Krishnamurthy View Post
      Chikungunya disease begins with fever, shivering and joint pains. Many patients had to crawl to go to the toilet, etc., because of crippling joint pains. Their faces were “gloomy.”

(See Calvin B. Knerr’s Repertory—MIND AND DISPOSITION—Gloomy, in ague: Poly.)
      (ague: malaria or another illness involving fever and shivering)
      That's absolutely brilliant! Perhaps that's the wrong word for such diligence in search of the right rubric, but it works for me. I will not forget. I'd only read on that disease in passing through some science magazine probably more than 10 years ago, too. We don't see many infectious diseases in the West.

I should tell readers that a unique relationship exists between our drugs and infectious diseases. Specifically, in no way can we justify so-called "magic-bullet" types of prescriptions in chronic diseases because they are actually quite infinite in number and well never present in the same way even in the same disease due to everyone having uncommon symptoms and different histories and mentalities, attitudes, worldviews, ete.; however, infectious diseases tend to have the same rather limited symptoms through generations and even centuries, so there is some association of drugs always called for in infectious diseases. You'll see these rather small lists of drugs if you look up the various infectious diseases within our repertories. This is a new one to me, but we tend to see them if we live long enough, so it's important that we know such things. Good enough.

Thank you, sir.
      God bless!

------------

PS. BTW, I remember that drug's abbreviation but have never had reasons to use it and only barely remember reading it many, many years ago.
      www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

• Homeopathic Research work

Homeopathy is most scienfic system of medicine. Homeopathic medicines acts on Hypothalamus once come in contact with living org. or the control system which regulate biorythmns. Evidence you can get it from this blog

Homeopathic Technologies

Homeopathic medicine can be identified by conducting the spectral studies of physiological varibility data. which is guided in the above research papers (blog).

Thanks,
        Dr.Devendra Kumar MD(Homeo)

Comment

• Mrc_Hans, I just read #312. I find your kind important for us to know how allopaths think, but you're also just a dangerous prick. [Edited addition: See #322.]

Still haven't tested homeopathy in the only way you can without expert status, have you? It's going on five years, right? You're not a scientist, for no scientist would ever pronounce on something with absolutely no knowledge of the subject. Go away, please.
          Last edited by Hahnemannian444; 27th June 2010, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hahnemannian444 View Post
            Mrc_Hans, I just read #312. I find your kind important for us to know how allopaths think, but you're also just a dangerous prick.
            Oh, Albert, you do know how to make friends with people .

But I like your frankness. ....

Still haven't tested homeopathy in the only way you can without expert status, have you? It's going on five years, right?
            You mean by trying it? Oh yes, I have. Long ago. Over 6 years, actually (how time flies ).

Look here: http://www.otherhealth.com/coffee-sh...then-what.html

I have later tried with liquid dose also. ... No observations.

You're not a scientist, for no scientist would ever pronounce on something with absolutely no knowledge of the subject.
            Ahh, but you see, I have some knowledge. To be sure, my knowledge of homeopathic practice is very limited and virtually entirely second-hand, but I have a quite extensive knowledge of those physical laws that homeopathy pretends to circumvent. I also know quite a bit about pathology. Finally, I have extensive knowledge and professional experience about how medical testing is carried out.

So you see, I'm not quite that ignoramus you would like to pretend. And actually, if you would have followed my posts, you would find that it is those subjecs just mentioned, that I try to discuss. I would never pretend to discuss how you prescribe a remedy, or take a case.

Go away, please.
            Well, you know, according to the administrators here, I'm welcome to stay, so I guess you will have to live with my sparse and infrequent contributions.

Best regards, Hans
            You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRC_Hans View Post

. . . Look here: http://www.otherhealth.com/coffee-sh...then-what.html

I have later tried with liquid dose also. ... No observations. . . .
              Okay, look here: http://www.otherhealth.com/coffee-sh...html#post85677, posting #119 I just made.

Methinks you can tell I don't like you very much. Guess why.

Comment

. . . I have a quite extensive knowledge of those physical laws that homeopathy pretends to circumvent. . . .
                No, we don't. Just as important, I've been very impressed for years by your knowledge of the physical sciences as presently understood, which is no small thing by any stretch of the term. In fact, I've recently wanted to thank you for brilliant statements along those lines here. However, we don't pretend to do anything, and we certainly don't pretend to circumvent the laws of chemistry and physics.

I've said this so many times before, it's becoming rote. One . . . more . . . time. Just as the presently unidentified Laws of Energy & Forces predicted by Max Planck will not nullify the Laws of Motion Newton provided us, modern physicists since Planck's great contribution in 1900 have repeatedly created constructs for nonphysical particles (i.e., etheric particles and the energy fields they create) and the Ether and called them by names other than the Ether, the Etheric Plane of existence, etheric particles and the etheric energy pattern of cogent bodies because school science has formally dismissed them as fantasies of bygone days even though their chief pioneers have repeatedly resurrected them since the time of Max Planck's great contribution he called "quantum mechanics."

Albert Einsten was the first with his cosmological constant. It's now called dark energy. Show me dark energy or dark matter. No can do, right? That's three down.

Next came Louis de Broglie's subquantic medium. Properly, that's the ultra-quantic medium since it's not "below" anything but instead is "beyond quanta," and his failure to properly name it indicated his lack of understanding of the subject he championed. That's four down.

A big gap in time ensured until tachyon physics came along in the 1960s and resurrected the overarching subject of nonphysical particles. No matter what bozos say about them, the theory holds that these are photons (light particles) on the Etheric Plane of existence. Restated, they're the very same energy fields we call photons, but they nutate at twice the rate of oscillation as physical photons, so they're instead called tachyons. Put succinctly, without tachyon physics, there's no explanation for the wave phenomena of the propagation of light and the fact that photons obviously disintegrate into waves by bucking the speed barrier inherent in the Physical Plane of existence (i.e., the speed of light) and yet immediately collapse back into particles. Why do they do that? Obviously, the binding force of tachyons force them to do that. (Hint: Watch Hans again demonstrate his mastery of sophistry if he responds to that. Sophistry means "specious logic," and . . . boy oh boy . . . is he ever the master of it.) That's five of them.

In the 1970s, professor emeritus William A. Tiller of the Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering at Stanford University (CA) postulated the existence of what he called deltrons to explain homeopathic potencies. This man has had many experiments go into space on Shuttle missions and is considered the premier authority in his field, and yet he has another construct for nonphysical particles. Who is surprised? That's six of them.

Little known to school scientists, a homeopath named James A. Stephenson, MD, had already postulated Tiller's deltrons in the 1950s and '60s when he postulated what he called "polymeric matrices of the hydro-alcohol molecules in homeopathic solutions." He thus suggested that water and alcohol molecules form into unique three-dimensional forms for each homeopathic medicine. Why would they do that? Better, how? Tiller's deltrons provided the solution to a question Stephenson doesn't seem to have asked himself. Nonetheless, he's also part of this puzzle. That's seven of them.

Chiu yin Lo came along in the 1990s and accidentally verified Stephenson's polymers but adjusted it with his electron-micrographs of homeopathic solutions and called them crystals. Actually, he had to create a funny term for them because morons like MRC_Hans wouldn't allow him to demonstrate with his photographs that room-temperature ice exists at the nanometer level. "No, that's impossible!" Shut up, Hans. Open your eyes, too, you moron. [Edited addition: Sorry, I do that too easily, but I don't want to delete it. Just apologize. Oops! Ketchup, though, okay?] He thus called them "water clusters." He even trademarked the term because it's so ridiculous to have been forced to call them other than what they are simply because masses of morons insisted it's impossible. Sure thing, Jethro, but shut up, anyway, okay? That's eight of them.

Long story short, the 1970s reopened the subject, and it finally exploded. Now, we have everyone in the sciences and most other learned people talking about dark matter, dark energy, virtual particles, the vacuum energy of empty space, quintessence and other constructs I don't presently remember. There are over 12 of them, though.

Similarly, they [i.e., the 10 Laws of Medicine, nine of which are specific to homeopathy] don't circumvent the established laws of chemistry and physics; they simply override them or supervene upon them. [Edited addition: That happened with classical/Newtonian physics with the advent of quantum physics via a bunch of people but was formally established by Max Planck in 1900. For hundreds of years, Newton's Laws of Motion were the end-all and be-all of physics, but they didn't fit all observations, i.e., they didn't explain everything. Enter quantum physics and everything that's happened since then.] For instance, why isn't gravity the force at work inside atoms? Because there's no matter there, that's why. Those are all energy fields we only conveniently call particles residing in vast reaches of space called the atom. Vast is hardly the word for how empty atoms are, too. It's 12 times the size of our solar system if the nucleus of an atom were increased to the size of our Sun. How big is the solar system, then? Ready, set, go. The Sun from Pluto is so far away that it simply looks like Jupiter in our night sky. Twelve times that and in the form of a sphere (not a plane of orbiting thingies) is how vast the empty space inside atoms are. You can't touch subatomic particles, so gravity isn't at work. Strictly speaking, that's a mystery since they do have mass, but it's clear (and all of these guys implicitly say so) that presently unrecognized Laws of Energy & Forces supervene upon them. Tada!

Okay, so what's the big mystery involved in recognizing that homeopaths have rediscovered natural laws long ago first identified as the Laws of Medicine? The spagyric physicians clearly knew about them, and they started in the late 4th century. They arose from the Hermetic physicians of ancient Egypt, whose beginnings are unknown but clearly existed when the predynastic Egyptians moved to Giza from somewhere else already civilized and with all of the elements of their civilization intact. We suddenly go back to at least 5000 years ago even though reliable arcane sources uniformly say that ancient Egypt is much older than that, as does the erosion evidence of the Sphynx. The other known ancient form of homeopathy is found in India from Sanskrit times. That's also at least 5000 years ago, but the same reliable arcane sources also say it's much older than that.

So, on the one hand, we have hundreds of thousands if not millions of physicians over thousands of years who've all verified cures via these 10 Laws of Medicine. On the other hand, we have hundreds of millions of servile fools stuck in the tail end of the Dark Ages (people who hyper-arrogantly believe they know everything about the universe -- throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at them) saying these Laws of Medicine don't exist, and they've never bothered to test them -- not once, not one of them in at least 220 years. Who is going to be right? The people who've discovered they produce cures, or the morons who aren't scientists and only arrogantly relegate the existence of man to a bunch of atoms even though death proves that's hogwash? Where's that ten-ton weight of Monty Python's skits when we need it? What morons.

Stand up and take a bow, MRS_Hans. [Edited addition: No, just get a clue, okay?] I'll bet you're actually a seal only pretending to be a human being, right? Flap away, Hans. Methinks it's funny. Go away, please. [No, just get a clue, but hurry up. This is so boring and annoying because it's not at all difficult to prove what we say is true. Ketchup!]
                Last edited by Hahnemannian444; 27th June 2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

. . . according to the administrators here, I'm welcome to stay, so I guess you will have to live with my sparse and infrequent contributions.
                  Barf! Try one of your fancy redefinitions, pal. Redefine sparse to mean "never," and go away. Barf!

Comment

Okay, look here: http://www.otherhealth.com/coffee-sh...html#post85677, posting #119 I just made.

Methinks you can tell I don't like you very much. Guess why.
                    Well, I don't think your post really adds anything to that very old debate, so maybe you should have saved your typing.

The person you don't like isn't me; it is someone in your private fantasy. I doubt that person actually exists in the real world.

Hans

Comment

[b]No, we don't. Just as important, I've been very impressed for years by your knowledge of the physical sciences as presently understood, which is no small thing by any stretch of the term. In fact, I've recently wanted to thank you for brilliant statements along those lines here. However, we don't pretend to do anything, and we certainly don't pretend to circumvent the laws of chemistry and physics.
                      Ahh, well, maybe you don't, as a true Hahnemannian. What you do claim, however, is that the laws of physics be extensively revised.

I've said this so many times before, it's becoming rote. One . . . more . . . time. Just as the presently unidentified Laws of Energy & Forces predicted by Max Planck will not nullify the Laws of Motion Newton provided us, modern physicists since Planck's great contribution in 1900 have repeatedly created constructs for nonphysical particles (i.e., etheric particles and the energy fields they create) and the Ether and called them by names other than the Ether, the Etheric Plane of existence, etheric particles and the etheric energy pattern of cogent bodies because school science has formally dismissed them as fantasies of bygone days even though their chief pioneers have repeatedly resurrected them since the time of Max Planck's great contribution he called "quantum mechanics."
                      However, as of now, no theory, not even a thesis, exists that could explain any effects from high-potency remedies. And we're not only missing some exotic particle. Was it only that, since they're inventing those wholesale. No, our entire understanding of how the body functions, and how medicines influence it, goes against homeopathic doctrine.

Albert Einsten was the first with his cosmological constant. It's now called dark energy. Show me dark energy or dark matter. No can do, right? That's three down.
                      What has that to do with homeopathy? Frankly, I consider you too smart to trot out ye olde "if we don't know everything, anything is possible" fallacy.

Next came Louis de Broglie's subquantic medium. Properly, that's the ultra-quantic medium since it's not "below" anything but instead is "beyond quanta," and his failure to properly name it indicated his lack of understanding of the subject he championed. That's four down.
                      And that is relevant how?

.... etc.

Chiu yin Lo came along in the 1990s and accidentally verified Stephenson's polymers but adjusted it with his electron-micrographs of homeopathic solutions and called them crystals. Actually, he had to create a funny term for them because morons like MRC_Hans wouldn't allow him to demonstrate with his photographs that room-temperature ice exists at the nanometer level. "No, that's impossible!" Shut up, Hans. Open your eyes, too, you moron. He thus called them "water clusters." He even trademarked the term because it's so ridiculous to have been forced to call them other than what they are simply becuase masses of morons insisted it's impossible.
                      Water clusters are mainstream science. We currently know (last time I looked) 64 different ones. However, they exist only under special conditions, and are quite unstable.

As for water memory, do you realize the complexity needed to store unique information about several thousand individual remedies, some of them VERY complex organic compounds?

Hans
                      Last edited by MRC_Hans; 23rd June 2010, 12:09 PM. Reason: Noticed some typos.

Comment

• In the following reply, he refers to my posting #119 here: http://www.otherhealth.com/coffee-sh...html#post85677.
                        Originally posted by MRC_Hans View Post
                        Well, I don't think your post really adds anything to that very old debate, so maybe you should have saved your typing.
                        It didn't? I'm glad your opinion about this obviously doesn't matter since you don't know diddlysquat about homeopathy and yet have opinions like all morons. Go away, shut up, okay?

The person you don't like isn't me; it is someone in your private fantasy. I doubt that person actually exists in the real world.

Okay, they teach you in law school to never ask a question to which you don't know the answer, and I suspect I'm going to be pissed by the answer to the next question but am loaded for bear for you if you mean what I think you do. Therefore, what the phook does that mean?

Comment

Okay, they teach you in law school to never ask a question to which you don't know the answer,
                          I suppose that works for law people, but for scientists, it's a bad idea. After all, how will you ever learn anything if you only ask questions where you know the answer?

and I suspect I'm going to be pissed by the answer to the next question but am loaded for bear for you if you mean what I think you do.
                          Well, seems you get pissed no matter what I write, so what's the loss?

Therefore, what the phook does that mean?
                          It means that the person you seem to be addressing, and disliking, is some iidiot who wants to foist dangerous stuff on unsuspecting people and who wants to suppress efficient and safe homeopathy, for some unclear reason, but I suspect fun and profit.

And I'm not that person.

Let me tell you a bit. I'm actually working for big pharma (shocked? No you aint). I'm working hard with the task of making modern medicines as efficient and safe as possible, complying with rigorous regulations, under close surveillance from various authorities. And we're succeeding, as people worldwide flock to purchase our products.

I don't want to suppress homeopathy; in fact I started investigating it to see if there could be something useful in it. You see, we (big pharma) make a fairly profitable business, but it takes a huge, complicated plant to produce our active ingredients, so if we could just take some herbs, put them in water/alcohol and shake them rigorously, we could make even more money.

And no, I'm not paid to post here, I do it for hobby.

Hans

Comment

• high potencies

However, as of now, no theory, not even a thesis, exists that could explain any effects from high-potency remedies.
                            higher dilutions

Nonlinear Biomedical Physics | Full text | Influence of very low doses of mediators on fungal laccase activity - nonlinearity beyond imagination
                            Instrumental measuring of different homeopathic dilutions of potassium iodide in water
                            High-Dilutions
                            http://drnancymalik.wordpress.com/

Comment

• I'm going to stay out of this discussion for a bit even though I have something to say to Hans from posting #328, but I first want to back away from a really nasty statement made in posting #322. I called him a prick. Oops the discussion protocols. However, I've noticed that we are indebted to brilliant Minds like him for tasking us to justify our positions.

More importantly -- ready, set, go -- people like him become staunch advocates of homeopathy once they're through holding indefensible and long-cherished positions and opinions. In short, their kind can become great homeopaths because they've thoroughly examined and reexamined both fundamental approaches to therapeutics and then actually know things. Article 53 of the ORGANON says as much (link: Hahnemann's Organon).

For this reason, I've grown to actually like MRS_Hans [MRC_Hans] even though he can annoyingly engage in sophistries any real scientist avoids like the plague. Carry on, guys.

BTW, this is a damn good discussion, and we'll end up thanking Hans in the end regardless of whether or not he makes the transition that many previous great homeopaths have. We just wish he'd get a clue while he still can come from the doctors without cures he's foolishly defending. Get a clue, Hans, but hurry up, pal.

Comment

• Okay, despite what I just posted, posting #330 by the guy deserves some response. He said:

I suppose that works for law people, but for scientists, it's a bad idea. After all, how will you ever learn anything if you only ask questions where you know the answer?
                                Sophistry. Stop doing that, okay? You skillfully deflect attention away from issues, but that's a behavior you'll eventually get over if you keep investigating homeopathy like only well-informed people properly can.

Well, seems you get pissed no matter what I write, so what's the loss?
                                Whatever. It comes from having a high sense of social justice you still obviously need to further develop, so I don't care about such corrupt characterizations of me, and neither did Christ about Himself or did any legitimate Saint or proto-Saint throughout history. Speak the Truth and live by the Golden Rule because it sustains the immortal but perishable Soul. He essentially constantly said that, so these belittlings don't adversely affect me because I've already been at the proverbial Heavenly Tribunal in near-death experience 40 years ago and thus know that we actually judge ourselves once dissociated from the limitations and aberrations of conditioned-reflex brain reactions in societies that don't provide us with the truths of existence as a birthright. No matter, for it's obviously something that can be overcome if one tries.

It means that the person you seem to be addressing and disliking is some idiot who wants to foist dangerous stuff on unsuspecting people and who wants to suppress efficient and safe homeopathy for some unclear reason, but I suspect [for] fun and profit.

And I'm not that person.
                                Goodie. Prove it.

Let me tell you a bit. I'm actually working for big pharma (shocked? No, you ain't). I'm working hard with [on] the task of making modern medicines as efficient and safe as possible [Albert says: NOT POSSIBLE!], complying with rigorous regulations [Albert says: Regulations created by God-damned lawyers Christ condemned to Hell -- and furthermore called them "sons of Hell" and "vipers" and also perfectly said they "load people down with burdens they can hardly carry/manage and don't lift a finger to help them" -- and God-damned regulations from God-damned lawyers asininely based on the total hokum of wrong basic assumptions and, God help us, wrong definitions, the most ridiculous of which is that double-blind drug trials will lead to anything but deadly poisons unable to cure because you mis-define both "diseases" and "medicinal effects." Dumb!], under close surveillance from various authorities. [Albert says: Yeah, and they're all hyper-dangerous pricks who wouldn't be allowed to exist in an advanced civilization because they violate all 10 Laws of Karma & Economy I listed at the following link as well as elsewhere in this forum: http://www.otherhealth.com/homeopath...ir-loss-2.html, at the end of posting #20 continuing #21] And we're succeeding [Albert says: In a pig's eye! Doctors without cures is an anathema to civilized people, and Christ first said that in the historical record until you reach back to ancient Egypt and find Hermes having done so and until you reach back into ancient India and find the same thing from other ancient homeopaths.], as people worldwide flock to purchase our products. [Albert says: Not too smart, are they? At no time in history will you ever find the majority embracing forward-looking, far-reaching, circumspect and defensible views, doctrines and practices. Only the clear-and-independent thinking minority ever do that, and they always change history and create paradigm shifts, don't they? Uh oh, I just poked a big black hole in your logic, didn't I? How come you never notice?]
                                I find the next comments exceedingly interesting and bewildering since there's no way they can be true. Who else notices this? Speak up, guys. Where are all the students?

I don't want to suppress homeopathy; in fact, I started investigating it to see if there could be something useful in it. You see, we (big pharma) make a fairly profitable business [Albert says: UNDERSTATEMENT! Tell them that you eat up 3 TRILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR JUST IN THE U.S. and consume no less than 13% of our GNP -- worldwide, the biggest industry next to the equally God-damned military! -- without producing any cures. Hitler and the Nazis would swoon that you have so thoroughly brainwashed whole populations that nobody notices. The fancy and seemingly endless manipulation of easily hypnotized morons willing to accept total hokum as the standard of excellence doesn't impress me, Hans. Better, why doesn't this bother you? You lie to undeveloped Minds and convince each other that your views and practices make sense, but the fact that you still can't cure 99.99% of the deadly diseases in industrialized countries should tell you that you have some things wrong. Why don't you notice?], but it takes a huge, complicated plant to produce our active ingredients, so if we could just take some herbs, put them in water/alcohol and shake them rigorously, we could make even more money.
                                We already do that, though, don't we? Tell them the truth. You guys make trillions of dollars selling total hokum to servile fools -- with the direct help of governments, industries, insurance companies, trade unions, bankers, religions and all other God-damned power structures -- because it's only profitable for allopathic pharmaceutical companies to come up with ever-changing standard treatments for the hundreds of diseases, none of which are accurate descriptions of reality. You're selling half-truths and lies, and you're so good at it that you sell them to yourselves. That's crazy, isn't it? We've been here before, though, haven't we?

Ketchup, and hurry up, too. There's no reason for this, sir.

[Story Moderator: Rod Serling again walks through the wall and says: "Albert again gives out a big sigh of exasperation. Poor guy. Little does he know that MRC_Hans will become an advanced Hahnemannian homeopath when the next Great Plague comes because he's been listening to Albert's arguments while publicly denouncing them (school scientists just do that), privately investigating real homeopathy from the sources he proclaims as living and dead colleagues, and he has been seriously considering that there must be something to such vehemence by these guys. More fascinating to those in my position in the Twilight Zone inhabited by the dead and by both living and dead Saints, little do either of them know that they've been here and done this many times in previous lives with the same end result. Methinks it will work this time, though, for a Great Plague looms without any other result. We are fascinated!

["Albert continues:" ]

A remedy diagnosis is the only basis of therapeutics. Why is that so difficult to understand?

And, no, I'm not paid to post here, I do it for hobby.
                                Good hobby! How many previous homeopaths who turned into actual Hahnemannians by diligent effort and tireless examinations of all things medical do you think walked this walk? Ketchup, though, okay?

------------

PS. In posting the above link to her interesting and brilliant discussions, I just discovered that Alley45 deleted her membership and thus is not found in a membership search. OMG, I am so surprised. I worked very hard to answer her questions and support her decision to be one of our patients because they so easily walk away. This stuff is not for the faint of heart, though, and I said what I felt best to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X