Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more scientific: Allopathy or Homeopathy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy,

Dear, what's your opinion of this guy? I've recently decided or discerned what I just posted. It took me a long time to decide that, too. What's your take?

He doesn't seem to listen to us, but it also seems fair to say that he effectively hides any personal views in favor of what established science says despite the fact that it requires that they say that they know everything worth knowing and yet know that's not true.

Dear, more important to me, do you also like him? I'm trying to think of who he reminds me of but draw a complete blank. Guernsey is the closest, but something is off with that suspicion I'd be hard-pressed to explain because -- as far as I know -- we know so little of how he came to homeopathy. If not him, it's someone like him, though. Who does this guy remind you of?

I suspect it's no one in the history of homeopathy and thus more likely in spagyric history because Minds like his have walked through the development and rediscovery of the natural sciences and repeatedly reinforced their views with an etheric pattern for a new lifetime's early years. They thus well know what they know but can't seem to accept that what they don't know is pivotal. This guy just skirts all of our really powerful questions that collapse all of their arguments. He's repeatedly done it, too.

Who does this guy remind you of?
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

• Nancy,

Dear, I want you to know that I've watched your postings for a long time and only failed to respond to them because they were good enough to not need it, and we're of course overwhelmed with constant corrections of allopathic thought, so any disagreements between us naturally melt because we both think homeopathically in a wilderness of billions who don't. That's a lot, isn't it? It never stops, either, and we have no choice but to accept it and deal with it.

Thus, not meaning it said arrogantly, you've done pretty well doing that no-so-easy thing.

More specifically, I find this good:

Originally posted by Dr. Nancy Malik View Post
      In allopathy, new medicines ([and note that the] sources are mostly chemical/synthetic) are constantly being created and tested in test tubes, sick persons or animals ([generally in] rats [ -- telling that]) and go in and out of [production and thus in and out of] the market every few years once their side effects (typical examples are [corrected: typical examples of those adverse reactions being from] steroids, antibiotics and hormone-replacement therapies) become obvious to the general public.
      Quite true.

How many allopathic drugs of yesterday can be found on the chemists’ shelves today? They all had their day, and their alluring names have faded into oblivion because they are [inevitably/invariably] declared ineffective or [even deadly] dangerous only to be replaced by [seemingly endless] newer drugs.

Now, can you judge for yourself how scientific allopathy is?
      Right, well said, dear. So few know this, don't they?

Tell them how tragic it is, too. Also, ask them why they constantly demand we be witnesses to these horrible injustices. Where is the Golden Rule in that?

If I bash in your your skull and you die, who is not going to call that murder? How do allopaths eternally get away with this? Tell them what this does to us. I'm sure you know, and I'm so sorry for you even though it's part of the cross we bear to cure at this time of history. Tell them, dear.

Nobody has any idea about this. They all think that these people on the other side of medicine are out colleagues. OMG, that is so untrue! Tell them, dear.

If you learn about medicine sufficient to cure, you're a homeopath, one of "God's priests" in the noble words of Hahnemann. If you don't, you're an allopath or a mindless advocate of it. What's wrong with this picture? Tell them, dear.

People, watch an allopathic death. Endlessly worse, watch them kill your parents and dare tell us it's right: "The doctors did everything they could." My God, I dare you all to try!

Homeopathic medicines (prepared from many natural substances such as herbs and minerals) used in the times of Dr. S. Hahnemann 200 yrs. back are used even today because of their efficacy. They have been tried and tested on healthy human beings. They are known, trusted and reliable.
      True.

God bless us all!
      www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

• How nice. Albert, I suggest you cease compering yourself to Jesus. If you are a good Christian, it is indecent vanity, and if you are not a Christian, it's plain idiocy (comparing yourself to someone you don't believe exists). Finally, I suggest we leave religion out if this, altogether.

Should I be on my way to become a staunch homeopath...? I think you will find that the only staunch thing I am is a staunch realist. Show me that homeopathy works, and I'll use it. I'll even work hard to find out where our present understanding of the laws of physics failed.

I don't know where some people get the weird idea that conventional medicine does not work. Or how the same people imagine that some pharma companies can keep fooling patients, doctors, insurance companies, and authorities so they don't notice, and I don't think we can discuss it. On that account, we seem to be on different planets.

I have one question, though: The evidence in favor of homeopathy rests almost entirely on testimonials. If most of the world can be fooled to pay through their noses to get killed by 'allopaths', why should I think those who believe homeopathy helped them have any idea what they are talking about?

On Nancy (sorry to be taking about you in 3rd person, Nancy, but you never seem to really be present anyway):

Nancy has never (as far as I have noticed) contributed ANYTHING to any debate, neither here nor elsewhere. She quotes various texts (usually without reference), and posts links to texts she thinks might support homeopathy, but which she hasn't read. - Or if she read them, she did not understand them. We have several times caught her linking to texts that denounced homeopathy, or were completely irrelevant.

Oh, and Albert, I have asked you this previously: Other homeopaths have backed out, but maybe you can help me. To make a proving trial, we need some 'sure fire' remedy. Which remedy, in which potency (high potency, of course, I know 1X arsenic 'works'), and administered in which fashion, will almost certainly (shall we say, with at least 75% certainty) give a noticeable effect in healthy test persons? Don't worry about danger, I can easily find volunteers who won't mind the risk.

Hans
        You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hahnemannian444 View Post
          This guy just skirts all of our really powerful questions that collapse all of their arguments. He's repeatedly done it, too.
          Or, maybe we didn't notice. Restate one of these powerful questions, and le'ts look at it, together.

Hans

Comment

• Hello Mr Hans,

I think, you can show molecular presence of origional substance in memory of that substance eg. in brain. Can you?

Suppose you have interacted with me & you memorized it. Show me my molecules in you.

What is the science of memory in humans?
            Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
            Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

• Irrelevant, and a very poor example, if you want to defend water memory. The human brain is extremely complex.

For a simplified explanation, memory is stored in the human brain in something called synapses. I have some synapses that react and recognise a Kumar post whenever I see it.

Hans

Comment

• Originally posted by MRC_Hans View Post

How nice. Albert, I suggest you cease comparing yourself to Jesus.
                Hans, His proper name is Christ. He used the body of Jesus, who reseized his brain in the tomb and walked out. Most of the instruction given to the 11 Apostles and 144 other Disciples after the Resurrection occured from Jesus, the last event being from Christ when He made His Astral Body visible to them, just as He did to Mary Magdalen outside the tomb after Jesus had left. Christ is our Regent ArchAngel named Melchizedek. He and the rest of our solar system's ArchAngelic Host were human beings three Grand Cycles of Time ago in a previous universe. They then became Angels in the next universe and Grand Cycle of Time and rose to ArchAngelic existence by perfecting the Angelic level of being. It's thus a pretty big deal to get right who He is.

Immeasurably sad, anybody referring to Him as Jesus is demonstrating dangerous ignorance that is marking their present lifetime as their last one without the assistance of Higher Beings since we're running out of time to allow them truck on the planet any longer. That's why the Great Plan of Christ was mathematically recorded in stone in the Great Pyramid of Giza for us to discern once we could with the rediscovery of the sciences. Every important date marked in the structure was an important event in history. The end result of it is to recapitulate the essence of the greatest civilization on our planet where the truths of existence were our birthright so that all 13 billion members of our Human Life Wave reach Sainthood through 12 degrees of it to human perfection while they still can in the 7000 years remaining until the Progression of the Life Waves -- the end of time. If they don't, they'll lose their immortal but perishable Soul and have to start anew in the next Grand Cycle of Time and universe. That's why it was built and why Christ walked the Earth for the third time. The recapitulation of that ancient civilization is presently called the Kingdom of God on Earth due to Messianic prophecies and traditions, but that won't be the actual name of it. Once it's established, the 12 billion low-grade human Egos who continually keep us in the tail end of the Dark Ages will be permitted to reincarnate and reach human perfection, but they won't be able to do that without help. They're thus removing themselves from the possibility for additional life on this planet by either opting for embalming of their corpse or exiting life with the huge karmic debts from wealth at this time and thus precluding themselves from being able to even create an idealized etheric energy pattern for a next lifetime. The rich are thus doomed, just like Christ said. Who is surprised?

I do not compare myself to Him. I invoke Him because one of the three things He came here for was to be a perfect example to us. Get it right, okay?

Comment

Finally, I suggest we leave religion out if this, altogether.
                  I hate religions and all other half-truths and lies, but I respect religious thought and treasure those who retain faith despite the odds against in a culture and world ruled by the rich and that thus creates Hell on Earth. Get it right, okay?

Comment

Oh, and Albert, I have asked you this previously: Other homeopaths have backed out, but maybe you can help me. To make a proving trial, we need some 'sure fire' remedy. Which remedy, in which potency (high potency, of course, I know 1X arsenic 'works') and administered in which fashion will almost certainly (shall we say, with at least 75% certainty) give a noticeable effect in healthy test persons? Don't worry about danger, I can easily find volunteers who won't mind the risk.
                    Any remedy in any potency, sir. Just do it right. Use the drugs from Schmidt-Nagel. The directions for provings run throughout our literature, including in the ORGANON OF MEDICINE. Ask the editors and authors of the ZKH for details. That's the Zeitschrift für Klassische Homoopathie from Haug Verlag. They speak German and will probably assist you.

I am to trust that you'll do it right, though? Why would I do that?

Comment

Irrelevant, and a very poor example, if you want to defend water memory. The human brain is extremely complex.

For a simplified explanation, memory is stored in the human brain in something called synapses. I have some synapses that react and recognise a Kumar post whenever I see it.

Hans
                      Memory is memory.

I think science of our memoy couldn't yet be fully understood.

How memory can be stored in synapses?
                      Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                      Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

• Originally posted by kayveeh View Post
                        Memory is memory.

I think science of our memoy couldn't yet be fully understood.

How memory can be stored in synapses?
                        To add:

Synapse is defined as under:-

"In the nervous system, a synapse is a structure that permits a neuron to pass an electrical or chemical signal to another cell."
                        Synapse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It just indicate it is a passing medium. Where is memory in it?

Comment

• Nice threads going on ... Keep it up guys. I have found similar discussion in ForexTradingEVO .com

Your discussion is really knowledgeable for me and i solve my problem through your discussion.

Thank You
                          Forex Trading

Comment

• Nice threads going on ... Keep it up guys. I have found similar discussion in ForexTradingEVO .com

Your discussion is really knowledgeable for me and i solve my problem through your discussion.

Thank You
                            Forex Trading

Comment

Any remedy in any potency, sir. Just do it right. Use the drugs from Schmidt-Nagel. The directions for provings run throughout our literature, including in the ORGANON OF MEDICINE. Ask the editors and authors of the ZKH for details. That's the Zeitschrift für Klassische Homoopathie from Haug Verlag. They speak German and will probably assist you.

I am to trust that you'll do it right, though? Why would I do that?
                              No, sorry, been there done that. "Do it as the book says" they say. Then when I do that, they say "Nahh! You did it all wrong". Just read the "A self proving .." thread.

So I'll make a deal with you Albert: You tell me exactly, in detail, what to do and what not to do. So there is no room for moving the goalposts afterwards. And I will do it. I may even have others do the same.

Yes, you'll have to trust me, but what would I gain by lying?

Hans

Comment

Immeasurably sad, anybody referring to Him as Jesus is demonstrating dangerous ignorance that is marking their present lifetime as their last one without the assistance of Higher Beings since we're running out of time to allow them truck on the planet any longer.
                                Who are you to judge the ways of God?

Hans

Comment

Working...
                                X