Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more scientific: Allopathy or Homeopathy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kayveeh View Post
    Memory is memory.
    Incorrect. However, the same basic rules apply to all kinds of memory.

    I think science of our memoy couldn't yet be fully understood.
    That is correct.

    How memory can be stored in synapses?
    It is not. Synapses are created, and their position and route form part of our memory.

    However, this is a very complex science, and quite frankly I think you are way out of bounds trying to understand it.

    Hans
    You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MRC_Hans View Post
      Incorrect. However, the same basic rules apply to all kinds of memory.



      That is correct.



      It is not. Synapses are created, and their position and route form part of our memory.

      However, this is a very complex science, and quite frankly I think you are way out of bounds trying to understand it.

      Hans
      When science of human memory couldn't yet be known, how can you say that;Synapses are created, and their position and route form part of our memory?
      Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
      Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kayveeh View Post
        When science of human memory couldn't yet be known, how can you say that;Synapses are created, and their position and route form part of our memory?
        Because we know that much. We know a lot, but not all. Read about it, if you want to know.

        This thread is about homeopathy.

        Hans
        You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MRC_Hans View Post
          Because we know that much. We know a lot, but not all. Read about it, if you want to know.

          This thread is about homeopathy.

          Hans
          At least, you can agree that memory transfer can be non-molecular.
          Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
          Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

          Comment


          • Originally posted by kayveeh View Post
            At least, you can agree that memory transfer can be non-molecular.
            Information transfer can be non-molecular, but always physical. I'm not aware of any form of information storage that is non-molecular. Do you have an example? (Information storage = memory)

            Hans
            You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MRC_Hans View Post
              Information transfer can be non-molecular, but always physical. I'm not aware of any form of information storage that is non-molecular. Do you have an example? (Information storage = memory)

              Hans
              In means active substance is not required in remedies for information transfer or inforation storage. However carrier molecules are there for information storage eg. information storage in brain, in photo etc. Information storage need some alteration in arrangement of carriers other then chemical reaction. Now instead of insisting of molecular presence in higher potencies we can concentrate on how imprint of active substance can be present. Right?

              Tell me about so considered Synapse alterations or creations for memory storage. Pls also tell me how information is stored on a photographic paper or on a tape?
              Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
              Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kayveeh View Post
                In means active substance is not required in remedies for information transfer or inforation storage. However carrier molecules are there for information storage
                Unfortunately, carrier molecules are not able to store information. To store information in a secondary medium, you need a code and a structure. There is no code to transfer, and none of the media used for homeopathc remedies have a stable structure that can hold information of any relevant complexity or for any relevant duration. Finally, there is no code for tranferring information to the body. All three links of the chain are broken.

                eg. information storage in brain, in photo etc. Information storage need some alteration in arrangement of carriers other then chemical reaction.
                Information storage can be chemical, magnetic, electric, or mechanical. Finally, it can be atomic, in quantum states.

                Now instead of insisting of molecular presence in higher potencies we can concentrate on how imprint of active substance can be present. Right?
                Right. It can't. There is no structure to hold an imprint.

                Tell me about so considered Synapse alterations or creations for memory storage.
                Far too complicated for this forum.

                Pls also tell me how information is stored on a photographic paper
                Chemical.

                or on a tape?
                Magnetic.

                Hans
                You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

                Comment


                • Thanks. It appears, we may have to find these codes & structures, if memory is to be justifies. Btw, doesn't lactose hold stable strucure?
                  Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                  Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by kayveeh View Post
                    Thanks. It appears, we may have to find these codes & structures, if memory is to be justifies. Btw, doesn't lactose hold stable strucure?
                    Yes, or realize that it isn't there.

                    Lactose, being a solid, has a more stable structure than water and alcohol, of course, but not that stable. It is crystalline, but lactose tablets are polycrystalline, meaning that they consist of numerous tiny crystals in a chaotic conglomerate. Moisture and temparature will influence them, and make the structures change over a fairly short time. While water structures (clusters, hydrogen bonds) last for seconds, specific structures in lactose may persist for days.

                    Finally, remember I mentioned code? If you insist on exploring this, start by concentrating on the code, because that will hold the key to possible memory structures. Can you find some code that could convey an 'imprint' of a complex chemical?

                    Hans
                    You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • First off, actual pharmaceutical science has only been going on for a century or so, and regulation of pharmaceuticals is also a rather recent thing. So comparing current medicines to ones from a hundred years ago isn’t really a valid comparison. Most of the older medicines that aren’t around any more weren’t scientific at all.
                      Also, there is a difference between a drug brand and a drug type. Many of the drugs that have disappeared off the shelves are just a certain brand of a certain drug disappearing, not the drug itself. It’s like one brand of raisin bran cereal disappearing from the shelf: while that brand of it can’t be found any more, there is still plenty of raisin bran in different brands. Most of the drugs that were approved in the last half century or so are actually still available. They’ve just changed brand names or been replaced by newer, better drugs.
                      Which brings about another point: if a drug is replaced by another, it doesn’t mean that the previous one was “ineffective or dangerous”. It often just means that the newer one is even better. Why keep mass manufacturing medicine A when medicine B does all the same things but with only half the dosage? The pharmaceutical industry is about constantly finding even more efficient, effective, and cheaper to make drugs. Your complaint is like saying that a car made in 1998 can’t actually work because there are different cars made today.
                      Credit cards
                      o balance transfers credit card mbna

                      Comment


                      • First, it is always better if we can introduce a healing agent which is absoloue & final. Changes in healing agents can be considered that we are just experimenting & nothing is perfect. Many medicines, inspite of strict trials were found to have dangerous even fatal effects on after field applications eg. DBI. Look;

                        Phenformin is an anti-diabetic drug from the biguanide class. It was marketed as DBI by Ciba-Geigy but was withdrawn from most markets in the late 1970s due to a high risk of lactic acidosis, which was fatal in 50% of cases.
                        Phenformin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        You can find many other agents. Probably, we may be absolute when we shall be able to introduce fully cooked healing agents.
                        Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                        Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MRC_Hans View Post
                          Yes, or realize that it isn't there.

                          Lactose, being a solid, has a more stable structure than water and alcohol, of course, but not that stable. It is crystalline, but lactose tablets are polycrystalline, meaning that they consist of numerous tiny crystals in a chaotic conglomerate. Moisture and temparature will influence them, and make the structures change over a fairly short time. While water structures (clusters, hydrogen bonds) last for seconds, specific structures in lactose may persist for days.

                          Finally, remember I mentioned code? If you insist on exploring this, start by concentrating on the code, because that will hold the key to possible memory structures. Can you find some code that could convey an 'imprint' of a complex chemical?

                          Hans
                          Energy do transfer from active substances to lactose in view of energy travels from higher level to lower level. There should be some changed in molecular links due to potentization process.
                          Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                          Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kayveeh View Post
                            First, it is always better if we can introduce a healing agent which is absoloue & final. Changes in healing agents can be considered that we are just experimenting & nothing is perfect. Many medicines, inspite of strict trials were found to have dangerous even fatal effects on after field applications eg. DBI. Look;



                            You can find many other agents. Probably, we may be absolute when we shall be able to introduce fully cooked healing agents.
                            KV, we are all looking for the ideal drug. Whoever finds one will become very rich and/or famous. Until such time, we will have to make do with what we have.

                            Hans
                            You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kayveeh View Post
                              Energy do transfer from active substances to lactose in view of energy travels from higher level to lower level. There should be some changed in molecular links due to potentization process.
                              No, and no.

                              KV, stop speculating about things you don't understand.

                              Hans
                              You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MRC_Hans View Post
                                KV, we are all looking for the ideal drug. Whoever finds one will become very rich and/or famous. Until such time, we will have to make do with what we have.

                                Hans
                                Yes, but then it become a duty of all in their & society interest to opt for those which have least adversities--CAMs or CMs. Not so?
                                Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                                Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X