Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more scientific: Allopathy or Homeopathy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Nancy Malik
    replied
    Originally posted by aquaprin90 View Post
    Both have its advantages and disadvantages, so its difficult to say which one is better but still, I prefer homeopathy for long run as they don't have any side effects..
    Thank You Aqua for your comment. Regards

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nancy Malik
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie.11 View Post
    Allopathy and Homeopathy have been proven to be both effective. No need to contrast and contradict each. Both have their own positive aspects. Both have their ugly sides although Homeopathy has less side effects.It would be always up to the consumers to decide.
    Thank You Jamie for your inputs. regards

Leave a comment:

• aquaprin90
    replied
    Both have its advantages and disadvantages, so its difficult to say which one is better but still, I prefer homeopathy for long run as they don't have any side effects..

Leave a comment:

• MONI555
    replied
    Which is more scientific: Allopathy or Homeopathy?

Hii

In my mind i think Homeopathy is more effective than the allopathy because, It is not necessary to know exactly how a treatment works in order to be confident that it does work But these two things are not isolated from each other. They are both part of the overall scientific evidence needed to conclude whether or not a treatment works, and this is relevant to homeopathy.
    Homeopathyis quackray but it is perfectly legal to prescribe homeopathic products and to sell them directly to consumers in the United States as well as other supposedly civilized countries such as the United Kingdom and Germany.

Leave a comment:

• Jamie.11
    replied
    Allopathy and Homeopathy have been proven to be both effective. No need to contrast and contradict each. Both have their own positive aspects. Both have their ugly sides although Homeopathy has less side effects.It would be always up to the consumers to decide.

Leave a comment:

• venumssi
    replied
    Not both treatment require

I won't recommend both treatments. Most of the diseases can preventable with good life style habits and healthy foods. The Homeopathic treatment or allopathic treatments can treatable after diseases attacked.

Leave a comment:

• Pratt
    replied
    Now, even a cursory inspection shows that:

1) According to Similibus' definition, this is not homeopathy at all
    2) In fact, there is no indication of why the authors claim this to be a homeopathy test, because evidently we are talking about a medicine which has a physical content of a substance that is known to influence malaria.
    3) There is no control group.
    4) The evaluation is entirely subjective, based on a questionably issued to the test persons.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nancy Malik
    replied
    What Nobel Laureates said on Homeopathy?

What Nobel Laureates said on Homeopathy?
    Nobel laureates, doctors, scientists, professors and science writers had plenty to say on homeopathy

Emil Adolf von Behring (1854–1917) won the first Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine in 1901 for his discovery of the diphtheria antitoxin.
    Behring broke from orthodox medical tradition by recognizing the value of the homeopathic law of similar in 1905

“Simple-minded analysis may suggest that water, being a fluid, cannot have a structure of the kind that such a picture would demand. But cases such as that of liquid crystals, which while flowing like an ordinary fluid can maintain an ordered structure over macroscopic distances, show the limitations of such ways of thinking. There have not, to the best of my knowledge, been any refutations of homeopathy that remain valid after this particular point is taken into account.”

Dr. Brian D. Josephson’s (Emeritus Professor, University of Cambridge) responding to an article in the New Scientist (October 18, 1997)

More details at What Nobel Laureates said on Homeopathy – Science-based Homeopathy

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nancy Malik
    replied
    Originally posted by kristienece2 View Post
    During this thorough investigation, we take a close look at patented drugs, why they are so readily prescribed by doctors, the role insurance companies and HMO's play in promoting compliance, and the problem of rising health care costs. We examine the marketing and public relations efforts on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies, including sales reps, medical journals and conferences
    That's equally true.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nancy Malik
    replied
    Originally posted by johanshaw View Post
    Both have advantages and disadvantages .Regarding relief is quick but it has also some side effects. On the other hand if relief is slow and there are no side effect of homeopathy .And its also cheap
    That's true Johan.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nancy Malik
    replied
    Originally posted by princysharma1990 View Post
    I voted for Homeopathy as it is much more safer, gentle and cheaper way of healing as compared to allopathy. Though allopathic treatment gives quick result but they also have some side effects whereas there is no side effects of homeopathic medicines.
    Thank You Princy.
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• kristienece2
    replied
    During this thorough investigation, we take a close look at patented drugs, why they are so readily prescribed by doctors, the role insurance companies and HMO's play in promoting compliance, and the problem of rising health care costs. We examine the marketing and public relations efforts on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies, including sales reps, medical journals and conferences

Leave a comment:

• kristienece2
    replied
    The 13 stripes are for the 13 original colonies. The red stands for the blood shed for this nation. The white stands for courage.

Leave a comment:

• kristienece2
    replied
    When I called my doctors office for my next refill they told me that he would not give me any more medication refill and that he wanted me to try to get off the medication. But by this time I only had like a weeks worth of pills left.

Leave a comment:

• johanshaw
    replied
    Both have advantages and disadvantages .Regarding relief is quick but it has also some side effects. On the other hand if relief is slow and there are no side effect of homeopathy .And its also cheap

Leave a comment:

Working...
X