Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more scientific: Allopathy or Homeopathy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Nancy Malik View Post
    MRC Hans, It's about freedom of choice not links.

Thanks and Regards
    Oh, so this is the reason you post so many links.

Unfortunatly, science is not a question of popularity, it is a question of facts. The lay person has no way of knowing which type of medicine if useful. He/she must be able to trust the claims of various practitioners, and this is really all I ask: That all methods are required to provide the same level of evidence.

Fair enough, right?

Hans
    You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

• How is your health affected by your diet?

How is your health affected by your diet?

How is Your Health Affected By Your Diet? – Science-based Homeopathy
      http://drnancymalik.wordpress.com/

Comment

• MRC Hans, very true! Glad to see there are some other people here who knows the scientific principles and is interested in nothing more than the truth..

Comment

MRC Hans, It's about freedom of choice not links.

You, or for the matter of fact anyone, can choose any medicine when fall i ll
          Opinion Polls – Science-based Homeopathy

Thanks and Regards
          Of course, but wouldn't it be nice to find out, through the scientific method, which form of medicine actually works, and is not merely a placebo? At least if you are paying a lot of money for it, and in addition you might be struck with a very serious disease which will not be affected by even the strongest placebo effect. (and bear in mind that placebo effects also occur with traditional medicine etc, but the purpose is to use medicines with an actual effect in addition to a placeboeffect).

You cannot read supposedly 'scientific' articles posted on homeopath's own websites, that is very biased, instead look to the peer-reviewed reviews on pubmed, psychinfo, or through the Cochrane library, where they look at well conducted experiments as a whole, and the researchers behind do not have any personal interest in what the answer should turn out to be..

I would also recommend to see what MRC Hans in this thread has linked to, he advocates the scientific method very well and has not misunderstood the principles (as some others have..)

Comment

Of course our health is affected by our diet. However, as I expected, what Nancy refers to is less than objective.

I am assuming this is directed at those who have developed this awful disease by eating the Western Diet, in other words, Type 2 diabetes. The western diet, and all that accompanies it, can be avoided.
            Unfortunately, it is not the Western diet as such that causes Diabetes II. It is a sedentary lifestyle, AND too much sugar and fat. None of this is restricted to the West, however, and we see Diabetes II on the rise in other cultures as well. While Western foods are available in China, most Chinese still prefer Chinese food, but that does not keep Diabetes II from being rampant there as well.

Hans

Comment

• Thanks, maistromad.

I have been debating homeopaths for a long time. Unfortunately, objective debate is rare and far apart in this realm. Nancy here, while civil and nice, is not interested in debate at all.

Others have been accusing me of all kinds of vile motives.

The fact is, I'm only interested in spreading the truth.

Hans

Comment

• Should pharmaceutical drug treatments be publicly funded by the NHS UK?

Poll: Should pharmaceutical drug treatments be publicly funded by the NHS UK?

Millions of pounds pumped in every year but the state and level of health of a UK citizen is not improving.

Save Tax payers money. Don’t let it go down the drain.

Poll: Should pharmaceutical drug treatments be publicly funded by the NHS UK? – Science-based Homeopathy

Comment

Poll: Should pharmaceutical drug treatments be publicly funded by the NHS UK?
                  That is what the UK government has decided.

Millions of pounds pumped in every year but the state and level of health of a UK citizen is not improving.
                  That is a lie. If efficient drugs were not available, heath levels would be far lower.

Save Tax payers money. Don’t let it go down the drain.
                  One thing is to promote non-documented drugs like homeopathy, another is to advocate taking efficiaous drugs away from people. The former is dubious, but the latter is criminal, IMHO.

Hans

Hans

Comment

• World Homeopathy Day 10 April

Greetings to all homeopaths and patients of homeopathy spread across 7 continents – a wonderful “World Homeopathy Day” on 10 April 2012 on account of the 257th birthday (1755) of founder and father of Homeopathy Dr. Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann. Every year 10 April is celebrated all over the world as ‘World Homeopathy Day.

World Homeopathy Day 10 April – Science-based Homeopathy

Comment

• Homeopathy Awareness Week 10-16 April 2012

Starting year 2005, the week following the birthday of Hahnemann on 10 April is celebrated as World Homeopathy Awareness Week (WHAW)

Homeopathy Awareness Week 10-16 April – Science-based Homeopathy

Comment

• homeopathy pinned

Now you can pin your interest in homeopathy on e-noticeboard
                        Homeopathy

Comment

• I voted for Homeopathy as it is much more safer, gentle and cheaper way of healing as compared to allopathy. Though allopathic treatment gives quick result but they also have some side effects whereas there is no side effects of homeopathic medicines.
                          Best Astrologer In Delhi | Vastu | Astrology Videos | Acupressure Videos | Astrologer in Delhi

Comment

• Both have advantages and disadvantages .Regarding relief is quick but it has also some side effects. On the other hand if relief is slow and there are no side effect of homeopathy .And its also cheap
                            Tubal Reversal

Tubal Reversal Surgery

Comment

• When I called my doctors office for my next refill they told me that he would not give me any more medication refill and that he wanted me to try to get off the medication. But by this time I only had like a weeks worth of pills left.

Comment

• The 13 stripes are for the 13 original colonies. The red stands for the blood shed for this nation. The white stands for courage.

Comment

Working...
                                X