X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another doubleblind placebo controlled study

Once again Proof Homeopathy works:

Homeopathy Halts Hyperactivity

Clinicians using homeopathy for ADHD have reported good results, but objective evidence has been lacking.
    Now, a double blind, placebo-controlled study of 43 children with ADHD shows that homeopathy can be effective in treating the d.........................................See link
    "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Gina, what exactly do you expect us to do with all these quotations of yours? I mean, are you actually ready to enter a debate about them or do you just intend to keep posting new links?

Hans
    You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

Once again Proof Homeopathy works

A quote from you Hans:"but I'm currently unaware on even a single blinded randomized trial, of a quality comparable to the minimum requirements for conventional meds, that shows a positive outcome for homeopathy"....................................... ............................................
      seven doubleblind placebo controlled studies
      "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

I repeat: Are you ready to enter debate, or are you just going to keep spamming links.

Hans

Comment

This forum heading indicates the following:
          "RESEARCH AND SCIENTIFIC VALIDITY OF HOMEOPATHY".............................................

Nowhere does it state "Debate" Homeopathy.
          Proof is out there- I am a mere messenger for those that cannot seem to find these documents.
          Posted for all to read,If you dont like what you read please move on Hans.

Many Homeopathic forums do not debate validity of homeopathy see;Homeopathy = Hpathy, Homeopathic Medicines Homeopathy Remedies, Treatments & More! (RULES FOR POSTING)
          A Notice for Skeptics and Trolls
          have stong guideline rules to interact with 'skeptics',as history indicated leads us into circular rhetoric.

Comment

So you are not interested in discussing these trials. I must say I'm not surprised, considering your behaviour so far.

Well, Gina, that is your loss, not mine. Actually analyzing these cases would certainly teach you something.

Now, I could follow along behind you, shredding each and very thing you posted, unopposed because you are unvilling or unable to mount a defence, but I won't. Life is too short for that.

Hans

Comment

Working...
            X