Differentiated Homeopathic Medicine from Placebo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differentiated Homeopathic Medicine from Placebo

Yesterday I worked with old data of physilogical variability to find an accurate statistical measure for the identification of homeopathic medicine. I was able to find out marked change in graphs of Auto regressive spectrum of placebo readings and medicine group but unable to find any change in the data points mathematically. I was so frastrated and sit in front of my system for about 3 hours, finally I was able to figure out the statistical measure for the visible change in the spectrum.

I did copy of all AR Co-effiencts and amplitudes of physilogical variability (temperature) after converted to AR Spectrum. and then compared amplitudes of individual data in ms excel , used correlation function. Finally I was able to figure out the right method. Now I am so confident that I can find defference between Homeopathic medicine and placebo with my experiments. This showed Homeopathy is not placebo. Allopaths can't shout that Homeoapathy as placebo. Now I am extending my research to find out individual homeopathic remedies.
    HOMEOPATHIC RESEARCH

Read more: HOMEOPATHIC RESEARCH

You are welcome to present your statistical data here.

Hans
    You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

Would you please restate that so that I understand specifically what you found.
      Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
      www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
      http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Originally posted by Hahnemannian444 View Post
        Would you please restate that so that I understand specifically what you found.
        Hi Albert.

Don't hold your breath. Munta has been talking about this for years, but it has never been clear exactly what he means. He has even failed to explain what exactly it IS that his graphs are showing.

Hans

Comment

Thank you, Hans. I just now saw this.

Oh, well, at least we tried, huh? "Yeah, well, I found this thing of importance, but I can't tell anyone what it is because even I don't understand what it is. This is very interesting stuff, though. Just wait until you get where I am, and, boy oh boy, you will also be confused."

Yeah, buddy. That's pretty funny.

Bye, Hans.
          Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
          www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
          http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

I like you ALbert. At least you are a true purist.

Hans

Comment

Hello all,
              Best greetings!!

Btw, pls tell about potency of remedy and which substance you have taken for placebo for doing the experiment?

There may also be an issue that even remedies beyond Avg. no. may contain substance different from non-potentised vehicle. As such even if you have taken say plain water/lactose/alcohol, it can be different from left over water/lactose/alcohol after potentization---which can show variations.
              Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
              Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

The placebo effect has been used by many as the reason for results from homeopathic remedies. The placebo effect is greater in larger pills and pills that have some kind of color. It has been seen in many people all over the world that homeopathic remedies work.
                Best Schools in Mumbai

Comment

Yeah I would be interested in knowing the placebo as well
                  The Ultimate Guide To Living Healthy And Fit

Comment

Working...
                  X