Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senstivity, Susceptibility & Cure?

Hello,

How Senstivity is related to susceptibility to getting disease and to getting cure?
    Biphasic effect or hormesis sugests high dose inhibition and low dose stimulation. Can we say that high dose of any substance cause its accumulation in body causing inhibition of its impact or inhibition of its senstivity or inhibition of defence mechanism WHEREAS low dose just opposite to it i.e, stimulation of senstivity?

Best wishes.
    Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
    Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Under above impression, I think homeopathic remedies just reverse the previous compromised senstivity or compromised immunity stimulating body to heal itself. One intresting thought in this regard can be that all potencies, even without having any molecular or energy presence can still have substance which can be related to such reversal of compromised senstivity/immunity.
    Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
    Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

Silica is main constituent of glass(bottles) and stone(mortar & pestle), I think Silicea is very much related to senstivity.

Comment

Working...
      X