Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimum/Single dose--how much justified?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum/Single dose--how much justified?

Hello all,

I give below one quote from the topic 'Anyone there' of Reiki Forum:-

11. Detoxification by Reiki is a gradual process and takes some time to begin. It may or may not take place with just one treatment session. Detoxification is not “once in a life time” process. As we keep falling sick due to different reasons, similarly we keep accumulating toxins within ourselves. Unfortunately, non-physical toxins are the regular intruders and we hardly have any control over them. This is why the first lesson after Reiki attunements is to give oneself a treatment every day, so that the toxins keep clearing out on a regular basis as they creep in.
    Some workings of differant 'energy medicines' may be similar. Under the indication of above quote how can we comment that ' Minimum/Single dose in homeopathy is--how much justified?

Best Wishes.
    Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
    Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

I did not follow your point.
    Homeo Dr. Rasheed Khan,
    M.A (Pol Sci), M.A (Islamiat), M.A (History), DHMS (4 years)
    Registered Homeopath in NCH, Pakistan
    Member of P.H.S, PHDA, HPCA & PHMA.

Comment

Dr.Rashid Khan,

The above quote indicate that we are daily exposed to so many toxins of known & unknown origion. We have to daily detoxify these toxins. It means we may have to take remedies daily & differantly as per the presenting symptoms of any day. We may not be exposed to so many toxins of modren civil environment at older times. This concept is also indicated by Mr.Albert in 'preventive...topic as under:
      Kayveeh there asked: "When we consider to cure & restore complete health on [the basis of the] 'totality of symptoms,' do we cure/remove all manifestations (acquired & inherited) in the form of suppressions, accumulations, imbalances, immunities & resistances or not?"

[Albert]I suppose that's a reasonable ideal, but I don't know how fully it can be done in an environment so full of toxins from the petrochemical industry that each of us harbors within our cells an average of 150 of these free radicals.
      Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
      Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

I agree with you but homeopathic philosophy is not to detoxify the agent with the same potentised chemical.

due to work in the chemical environment, i have lost sense of smell. even strong smell of hydrogen sulphide gas is not a problem for me.

One day, I did an experiment, my friend Idrees came to me and said, i am suffering from coryza with sneezing. I was preparing amonia gas in the lab. I said ok smell this gas from distance for one or two seconds. Believe me his sneezing gone.
        Homeo Dr. Rasheed Khan,
        M.A (Pol Sci), M.A (Islamiat), M.A (History), DHMS (4 years)
        Registered Homeopath in NCH, Pakistan
        Member of P.H.S, PHDA, HPCA & PHMA.

Comment

It means ' quantity only matters '.

Comment

Working...
          X