is homeopathy mere placebo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sycosis.
    In the knowledge of Hahnemann and homoeopathy, sycosis is the miasm of excess. Has any of you ever noticed that when this third generation does get pregnant, they tend to have multiple births? Triplets upto quintuplets is no exception. Mind you, i also think their use of the pill is a concomitant factor.
    Do not accept or reject anything before you have investigated it and that on its own merits.

Comment

I suspect that by the third generation, the suppression goes even deeper - the sycotic miasm itself has been suppressed.

It seems to me that the first and second generations showed an increased susceptibility to eczema, asthma, allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer. The second generation started to show more complex auto-immune diseases, and an increasing susceptibility to cancer and autism. In the third and fourth generations SIDS became common, along with chronic degenerative auto-immune disease - autism and cancer have spiralled out of control - and we have witnessed the appearance of AIDS. Unless we can improve our understanding of disease and revise the goal of treatment there will certainly be more to come.
      These are my personal views and not necessarily my professional views.The content is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR LOCAL PHYSICIAN.

Comment

Dear Sim,Elena,Kaviraj

Now we are starting an interesting subject at last. Miasms!

The world of conventional medicine does not acknowledge the theory of Miasms thus ignores the longterm effects of suppression causing latent miasms.

Elena brought up a good point,the more generations that are vaccinated and druged induced the deeper these miasms lay (dormant).Vaccines have the amazing horriffic ability to surpass miasmatic jumps(the addition of the syc miasm)Easy to observe for a trained Homeopath,not observed by an Allopath (sorry sim its just a latin-word).
        Infertile couples(syphl miasm) we see often these days,(Gardasil vaccine has made its mark adding to this problem even more)Multiple miscarriage,babies with deformities,conjoined twins (syc/syphl miasm),we see multi babies born 4-5-6 at once (syc miasm)..........................Big pharma is effecting the human population but not in a positive way.
        "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Gina wrote:
          Gardasil vaccine has made its mark adding to this problem even more.

Sorry, but this vaccine is unknown to me. Care to enlighten me?
          Do not accept or reject anything before you have investigated it and that on its own merits.

Comment

Gardasil adverse effects.
            Gardasil, produced by Merck, A total of 3,461 negative reactions after taking Gardasil were reported to the database, including eight deaths.

Of the 28 reported miscarriages, several were listed as cause unknown, leading a federal investigator to say that one of these, at least, "may have been caused by Gardasil because the patient received the injection within 30 days of the pregnancy."

The company's literature on the drug says, "It is not known whether Gardasil should be given to pregnant women

"Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

I see, this is the new cancer vaccine they have been touting so heavily in the last few months.
              Sorry, i was in India for 6 months without any internet connection.

Comment

While the FDA may claim that adverse reactions to this vaccine are rare, a review of the U.S.’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) data shows that thousands and thousands of adverse reactions have been reported in the United States alone (http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfi...) . Girls from other countries have been injured by this vaccine, as well. Hundreds of Australian girls have experienced side effects like paralysis, dizzy spells and seizures, but Australia’s Department of Health and Ageing won’t release any of the details (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22...) . According to LifeSiteNews, The European Medicines Agency reports that there were two more women who died not long after they received the vaccine, one in Austria and one in Germany (http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/ja...) . The Financial Times reports that there have been eleven deaths and a wide array of other adverse reactions, including Bells Palsy, Guillan-Barre syndrome, seizures,

blood clotting, heart problems, and even miscarriages and fetal abnormalities

amongst pregnant women who received the vaccine (http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/728046c4-e15b...) .

Many doctors are not recommending this vaccine, because in addition to the serious adverse reactions and deaths that have been reported, they have concerns about the vaccine’s long-term safety and efficacy. In her well-written book called The Parents’ Concise Guide to Childhood Vaccinations, Dr. Lauren Feder notes that the pain that many girls experience after the shot is probably due to the aluminum adjuvants in the vaccine. She also cautions that the vaccine contains polysorbate 80, a substance linked to infertility in mice.

After some deliberation, it was her opinion that the vaccine had more risks than benefits.

One vaccine researcher, Diane M. Harper, a physician and someone who has spent twenty years on the development of the HPV vaccine, has publicly stated through a KPC News report that giving this vaccine to young girls is a “great big public health experiment,” as this vaccine’s safety and efficacy for young girls is unknown (http://www.kpcnews.com/articles/2007/03...) .

Comment

Vaccines are the Genocide factor of modern medicine!

Comment

Another thread drowns in spam. Oh, well..........

Hans
                    You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

Another thread drowns in spam. Oh, well..........

Hans

Yeah, maybe you should post a little less.

Comment

Placebo effect in allopathy

Placebo is equally there in aLLOPathy. Here's an everyday example: when you take an aspirin or paracetamol or whatever for a headache, you might find yourself feeling a little better almost immediately. THAT is placebo; the pill will not have reached the target area that quickly, but a mental trick has occurred
                        http://drnancymalik.wordpress.com/

Comment

Although this is an old forum but I stumbled upon this post through my search. I think yes, its a mere placebo because I have been on homeopethic treatment for almost 1.5 years. Initially for the first 3 months, I felt relief but later my problem started to increase. The more it increased, the more homeopethic doctor suggested medicines which had no impact on my body.
                          Finally I opted for aloptheic medicine and got cured within 2 months of medications.
                          This is my personal exeperience, although different forum members can have different experiences.

Comment

Working...
                          X