does homeopathy work?

read what the sceptics and homeopaths have to say at:
    http://www.otherhealth.com/showthread.php?t=6082

Well

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

right, we all agree!

Comment

Homeopathy works we all believe but only when the selection of the remedy is correct.

sajjad.

Comment

Why not?

It certainly does.
          M Akram Khan
          www.homeopathy.com.pk
          www.reikimaster.com.pk

Comment

but see what 2 sceptics are saying despite all my arguements and evidence:

http://www.otherhealth.com/showthread.php?t=6082

Comment

I think perhaps the best way to proceed would be to link to my posts in every thread, and possibly to start a new thread specifically to link to my posts.

Comment

If it does not work and you also prove it you can win ONE million dollar cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Aamir Shahzad
                  If it does not work and you also prove it you can win ONE million dollar cash.
                  Really...?

Comment

Yes it does work if done by a trained homeopath and the well indicated remedy and potency has been prescribed.
                    The question should for once be" Does Allopathy work?????????"...........
                    No,it does not. Not only that it suppresses,it mutates,causing adverse reaction so horrible it can be fatal. Homeopathy can cure the 'incurable'.

300,000 patients per year in the usa have adverse reactions to allopathy
                    ...............patients per year have adverse reactions to homeopathy? " none".................

Gina Tyler
                    "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Gina
                      300,000 patients per year in the usa have adverse reactions to allopathy
                      ...............patients per year have adverse reactions to homeopathy? " none".................

Gina Tyler
                      Brilliant! Water doesn't cause (side) effects!
                      I'm converted.

Seriously, this argument is so fantastically irrational that I can't believe people still come out with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sufferer
                        moopet- homeopathy is not water that's for sure, still not sure if it can cure or do anything w/ more serious things but, feel free to try 50M of "water" and then you can come back here and still say it's just water, though it's a warning. Also that quote above by Gina, I don't agree either.
                        What's 50M of water? Water?

Comment

Originally posted by sufferer
                          also don't be happy if nothing happened after your dose, it likely gets to you like 1-3 wks later, i guess you're a healthy person so probably in the earlier range.
                          Yeah, seems likely and fits the observations well. Somone takes a homeopathic remedy and are reported cured some time in the future. If they take the remedy just to prove a point, they will get sick some time in the future. If they are sick and doesn't get well it's because they took an aspirin. Homeopathy is the only "treatment" that has never, ever reported a failed case.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocce
                            Yeah, seems likely and fits the observations well. Somone takes a homeopathic remedy and are reported cured some time in the future. If they take the remedy just to prove a point, they will get sick some time in the future. If they are sick and doesn't get well it's because they took an aspirin. Homeopathy is the only "treatment" that has never, ever reported a failed case.
                            Yeah, it's heads-I-win-tails-you-lose. Un(dis)provable demonstrations are inherently useless.

Comment

I have no reason to believe it works

Hi, I sm brand new to this forum and although I do not want to offend anyone, there is absolutely no scientific evidence for homeopathy. There have been many studies and last year there was a meta study of the previous ones and it leaves no doubt. The concept of water having some sort of memory is simply not true. Many people have taken entire bottles of homeopathic sleeping pills just to show that they do nothing. Futhermore all someone has to do to win one million is to be able to tell the differece between water and a homeopathic solution. And the one million from James Randi does exist.

I am certain that there is a placebo effect which does work but no one has shown any effect when the tests are properly double blind.

Comment

Working...
                              X