does homeopathy work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kayveeh
    It is there. Most patients are not previously informed, what they are being treated and what they are getting. Animal, children are aoso treated. The purpose is to cure, so no need to seprate. Anyone can sit in clinics an observe accordingly.
    Yeah, sit there and guess.

All mass..re valid in some senses or equivelant to respect, research, means given to them. One should respect his parents and ancestors to carry forward. Otherwise one can go up a hill, come back, and again climb differently... It will be never ending.
    It would be easier for everyone if we could have this conversation in english.

Whether science is "absolute" and "complete"? On mass/common scale, how old its medicines and theories are?
    A lot more modern than a 200 year old belief system.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocce
      Yeah, sit there and guess.

It would be easier for everyone if we could have this conversation in english.
      Why to change own language.

A lot more modern than a 200 year old belief system.
      Non-time tested--so occasionaly changes, banned or otherwise found wrong or unusable. No persistancy, incomplete, nothing can be "absolute", gifted many many new problems. One can count such unlimited qualities by making things modern.

Btw, have you tested insulin, other long term or life long healing substances--for their life long effects by DBPC studies. Pls show me such DBPC studies for life long applications in one group and no applications in other similar group.
      Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
      Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

Non-time tested--so occasionaly changes, banned or otherwise found wrong or unusable. No persistancy, incomplete, nothing can be "absolute", gifted many many new problems. One can count such unlimited qualities by making things modern.
        The difference between science and homeopathy is that within science, new data will lead to improvements. Within homeopathy, new data doesn't matter. You stick your fingers in your ears and cling to an old, completely wrong, belief system.

Comment

The difference between science and homeopathy is that within science, new data will lead to improvements. Within homeopathy, new data doesn't matter. You stick your fingers in your ears and cling to an old, completely wrong, belief system.
          Why then science things don't become persistent, absolute and final? Persistancy mean a step towards absoluteness or completeness wheras change may mean temporary, shaking, can be wrong etc. etc.

Any healing agent which can have long term or life long effects, unless tried DBPC for life long, can just be obsevational based not science based. But when you are occasionally changes, how can you say that previous one, current or future ones will be scienctific?
          Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
          Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

Why then science things don't become persistent, absolute and final? Persistancy mean a step towards absoluteness or completeness wheras change may mean temporary, shaking, can be wrong etc. etc.
            Science changes whenever new facts come to our attention. Are you saying that we should always stick with the first idea we're having? Never change? So a flat earth around which the sun revolves. Is that ok with you?

Comment

Science changes whenever new facts come to our attention. Are you saying that we should always stick with the first idea we're having? Never change? So a flat earth around which the sun revolves. Is that ok with you?
              ..and that occasionally happening. How can you use word "facts" when it may be a fact or may not?

We should/can stick if it already improved/absolute.

As per your requirements/skepticism, one should not belive in other's fewone saying, may it be earth's shape. Have you or majority/mass... seen and experianced it physically and practically alike ball in fingers?

Comment

As usual you don't know what you're talking about. You don't even have a vague idea about the scientific method and close to zero insight into current scientific knowledge. You are amusing but have nothing to add in a scientific context.

Comment

Kayveeh, I am posting this at 10:50. What time is it at your end?

Hans
                  You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by MRC_Hans
                    Hans
                    I'm not quite certain but I think it's afternoon, early 1800's.

Comment

Hans
                      Jocce already assumed.

Anyway, where I am wrong in sense and in justifications. If you insist DBPC, enerything should be by suitable and complete DBPC study, otherwise patient's alerts should be there that, .......not/couldn't completely studied. Nothing wrong in it. ??

Comment

Anyway, where I am wrong in sense and in justifications. If you insist DBPC, enerything should be by suitable and complete DBPC study
                        You are wrong everywhere, in all discussions. DBPC is a method to find out if a certain treatment has the effect it is hoped to have. If you don't want to accept that, then that's your problem.

Comment

You are wrong everywhere, in all discussions. DBPC is a method to find out if a certain treatment has the effect it is hoped to have. If you don't want to accept that, then that's your problem.
                          I do accept "observations and experiances by mass...." but you don't and insisit on DBPC strudies in homeopathy. I am therefore, trying to evaluate and compare your words at your home.

Btw, how anyone can be sure about anything without suitable/proper/required DBPC studies, that life long or long term indicated effects are really valid or not?

" just avoid to show us, your glass house as a stone house"

Comment

Jocce already assumed.
                            What is it with you KV? How come you will NEVER answer a direct question? But you need not tell me the answer. All you need to notice is that where you are, it is about 5 hours later. This is the way anybody can observe for themselves that Earth is round.

Anyway, where I am wrong in sense and in justifications. If you insist DBPC, enerything should be by suitable and complete DBPC study, otherwise patient's alerts should be there that, .......not/couldn't completely studied. Nothing wrong in it. ??
                            You are wrong in that I insist on DBPC studies. I insist on evidence, but there are other kinds of evidence than DBPC.

Now one more thing, Kumar: I am not going to continue having this discussion with you on several forums. Pick a forum, and I'll answer you there.

Hans
                            You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

What is it with you KV? How come you will NEVER answer a direct question? But you need not tell me the answer. All you need to notice is that where you are, it is about 5 hours later. This is the way anybody can observe for themselves that Earth is round.
                              Still it can be aurged but need not to go again.

You are wrong in that I insist on DBPC studies. I insist on evidence, but there are other kinds of evidence than DBPC.
                              I want to show that DBPC studies may not always be practical so we have to base on observations, experiances, belives, could yet be understood in science etc.

Rest you can awnser as per your choice.

Comment

Science is for those

who cannot move away from the mental constructs that make them feel secure. looking chaos straight in the eye is frightening.

Comment

Working...
                                X