Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does homeopathy work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by kayveeh
    so we have to base on observations, experiances, belives
    And yet again, how do you separate placebo and normal recovery from the verum responses? You're not, you're just guessing.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Jocce
      And yet again, how do you separate placebo and normal recovery from the verum responses? You're not, you're just guessing.
      Experianced homeopaths can easily understand that.
      Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
      Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by passkey
        who cannot move away from the mental constructs that make them feel secure. looking chaos straight in the eye is frightening.
        Is it? So you are equating homeopathy with chaos? Well, I tend to agree .

        Hans
        You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by kayveeh
          Experianced homeopaths can easily understand that.
          How do they do that? I really would like to know so please tell.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Jocce
            How do they do that? I really would like to know so please tell.
            By looking at progress of treatments....proving symptoms, aggravations, getting cure, no effect etc. But this is specialized issue, you may not understand unless you personally know, observe and experiance for long.
            Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
            Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

            Comment


            • #51
              "By looking at progress of treatments"
              What parameters are examined?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Jocce
                "By looking at progress of treatments"
                What parameters are examined?
                As per need and stiuaion.
                Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                Comment


                • #53
                  Could you please give some examples?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Jocce
                    Could you please give some examples?
                    You can read at here an there and on many homeopathic sites. Have you not yet tried? May be you read, but don't want or couldn't understood. For proper understandings, you may need to respect and study homeopathically completely.

                    Btw, pls clear your position unabling us to deal with you accordingly, whether you are a anti-homeopathic, pro-conventional system or true science person.
                    Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                    Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by MRC_Hans
                      What is it with you KV? How come you will NEVER answer a direct question? But you need not tell me the answer. All you need to notice is that where you are, it is about 5 hours later. This is the way anybody can observe for themselves that Earth is round.
                      The shadows can still be there on one side of disc which is farther away from the source of light. Anyway as you know, this subject can be very much aurgued as I shall be talking practicals, but you theoriticals because for most practical purposes and as it looks to most, it is flat. Why to deviate from practicals and make ourselves imbalanced--alike standing on a ball.


                      You are wrong in that I insist on DBPC studies. I insist on evidence, but there are other kinds of evidence than DBPC.
                      Ok then, don't talk about DBPC in future. Rest practical and live evidances are well available here and there and on many homeopathic sites. Moreover, one may need to study homeopathy completely, to practice, observe and experiance it practically for long--to comment or understand it. We can't show you moon's surface abosulutely & practically unless you can visit there.

                      Now one more thing, Kumar: I am not going to continue having this discussion with you on several forums. Pick a forum, and I'll answer you there.

                      Hans
                      That you like. But this time, you look to be bit tired. Moreover, different people may be there at differant places.

                      Pls try to become pro-homeopathic(at least not anti) and pro-scientific not anti-homeopathic or skeptic, to know homeopathy & science and to avoid preconcieved ideas.Mass modern people are also educated and understand everything--so can't be guliable.
                      Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                      Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by kayveeh
                        Btw, pls clear your position unabling us to deal with you accordingly, whether you are a anti-homeopathic, pro-conventional system or true science person.
                        I'll make it easy for you and explain that in a few points:

                        1. There is not objective proof that homeopathic treatment has a physiological effect other than placebo.

                        2. There are ample subjective opinions that homeopathic treatment has a physiological effect other than placebo.

                        3. I will not accept subjective opinions as proof of anything (homeopathy, astrology, UFO abductions, numerology, psychic surgery etc.).

                        4. I am willing to accept anything if objective proof is available from reliable sources (note the plural, not one source).

                        5. I have over the last couple of years observed you misinterpret and misuse any scientific knowledge that is presented to you. That makes you, in my opinion, a blindfolded moron that mindlessly wander about looking for scattered pieces of scientific subjects that you never will be able to fit together and understand. I have to admit it is very amusing to see you try though.

                        Happy?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by kayveeh
                          Why to deviate from practicals and make ourselves imbalanced--alike standing on a ball.
                          You are the one looking in astonishment at a ball magically rolling back and forth across a room. It's amazing, it's a mystery and there's an unknown force making it happen. You don't bother to look outside the doorways on both sides where there are persons standing kicking it back and forth between them. You remain in the magic land simply because you don't bother to check.

                          Ok then, don't talk about DBPC in future. Rest practical and live evidances are well available here and there and on many homeopathic sites. Moreover, one may need to study homeopathy completely, to practice, observe and experiance it practically for long--to comment or understand it.
                          Both me and Hans know more about homeopathy than you can ever dream of understanding. You don't even grasp the stuff that you are trying to defend. Kinda typical you.

                          Mass modern people are also educated and understand everything--so can't be guliable.
                          Bull****. So you're saying that noone is superstitious any more in our "modern times"? Hello? Come out of the cave and look around you.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Jocce
                            I'll make it easy for you and explain that in a few points:

                            1. There is not objective proof that homeopathic treatment has a physiological effect other than placebo.

                            2. There are ample subjective opinions that homeopathic treatment has a physiological effect other than placebo.

                            3. I will not accept subjective opinions as proof of anything (homeopathy, astrology, UFO abductions, numerology, psychic surgery etc.).

                            4. I am willing to accept anything if objective proof is available from reliable sources (note the plural, not one source).

                            5. I have over the last couple of years observed you misinterpret and misuse any scientific knowledge that is presented to you. That makes you, in my opinion, a blindfolded moron that mindlessly wander about looking for scattered pieces of scientific subjects that you never will be able to fit together and understand. I have to admit it is very amusing to see you try though.

                            Happy?
                            One should consider cure or treatment with least advesities at first place and is practical. All other objective, subjective, placebo, chemical, scientific...are secondary and theories. Both homeopaths and its patient, feel and find that treatment and cure is achevied with least adversities, means prime purpose is achieved, so need not to bother other secondary theories. It can be just for science, curiosity & modernization that people just entertain such discussions, otherwise not required for homeopathic creditability purpose. Homeopaths and its patients/community are quite happpy and mostly satisfied in its "as it is" stutus.

                            Do you want anything from us for science or for your curiosity?
                            Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                            Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Jocce
                              You are the one looking in astonishment at a ball magically rolling back and forth across a room. It's amazing, it's a mystery and there's an unknown force making it happen. You don't bother to look outside the doorways on both sides where there are persons standing kicking it back and forth between them. You remain in the magic land simply because you don't bother to check.
                              When one is happy and relaxing in his home, why he need to look at outside world. You are science people, why don't you present a positive and possible scientific theory about homeopathic working? This system is a mass......, why don't you try very hard and present such theories here and there? Why you just have negative thinkings? Are people taking homeopathic treatments crying for your help? You are just pro, with negative, doubting and anti-homeopathic/CAMs thoughts, so don't expect that on either way you can get or give anything. I shall appreciate science people only when they will try to present positive and possible theories otherwise will consider them as pro-skepticism, anti-homeopathic, anti-humanity, pro-vested interests and so unjustified. Just try to make-up your mind after thinking "real needs" bit dynamically non addicted.



                              Both me and Hans know more about homeopathy than you can ever dream of understanding. You don't even grasp the stuff that you are trying to defend. Kinda typical you.
                              How homeopathic remedies effects physiologically as per its theories? Since you know more than senior people here, should we start taking homeopathic advices and prescriptions from you??? At first, just start awnsering people, who ask about their problems.
                              Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                              Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by kayveeh
                                When one is happy and relaxing in his home, why he need to look at outside world.
                                I already know you prefer fantasy land over the real world.

                                You are science people, why don't you present a positive and possible scientific theory about homeopathic working?
                                We already have done that but you refuse to accept the theory. The funny thing is that you are prepared to accept lies though, as long as they fit your opinion.

                                This system is a mass.....
                                Yeah, like flat earth a few hundred years ago. Eventually we learned it was round...en mass...

                                Are people taking homeopathic treatments crying for your help?
                                People are dying all over the world because they choose snake oil over real treatment and you help in killing them.


                                Originally posted by kayveeh
                                I shall appreciate science people only when they will try to present positive and possible theories otherwise will consider them as pro-skepticism, anti-homeopathic, anti-humanity, pro-vested interests and so unjustified.
                                This says it all really. You will only accept what supports your preconcieved notions. How unscientific, and how very much typical of you. How can you ever learn when you refuse to accept the answers to the questions you're posting? You remind me of a very stubborn five year old.

                                pro-vested interests and so unjustified.
                                And the companies manufacturing homeopathic remedies are giving them away for free? Don't be an idiot.

                                Since you know more than senior people here, should we start taking homeopathic advices and prescriptions from you??? At first, just start awnsering people, who ask about their problems.
                                If you reread my post you might realize who I am talking about.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X