This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened ?

I must be going crazy as I get older ...

Wasn't there an announcement that Dr MAS had won the $1,000,000 prize ?

I was hoping he would be donating some of it to the Pakistan earthquake victims. Would someone please tell me what's going on ? I can no longer find the announcement on the forum.

Thanks, MC.

??????

Where did you read the announcement? Any reference please?
    M Akram Khan
    www.homeopathy.com.pk
    www.reikimaster.com.pk

Comment

Who is DR MAS?---When and for what he won the prize?.

sajjad.

Comment

Michelle - I read it too. I thought it was in the coffee shop, but I don't see the post there. Might be in the Research and Scientific Validity forum...I have no time at the moment to search further.... I remember thinking it was someone claiming he should get the prize...but it wasn't terribly clear.
        "The significance of a fact is measured by the capacity of the observer."
        Carroll Dunham

Comment

Originally posted by sajjadakram635
          Who is DR MAS?---When and for what he won the prize?.

sajjad.
          Sajjad, Dr MAS is a well known and respected homeopath from Pakistan. You can see his impressive list of qualifications at his web-site.http://www.drmas.tk

As far as I understood, he has won the $1,000,000 JREF prize by showing that he can differentiate between a homeopathic remedy at 20C and stock solvent, something the skeptics have been taunting homeopathy with for years. I'm pretty sure that the announcement was genuine.

I really do hope that he donates the $1,000,000 to the poor victims of the earthquake in Pakistan and India.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaAnnan
            Michelle - I read it too. I thought it was in the coffee shop, but I don't see the post there. Might be in the Research and Scientific Validity forum...I have no time at the moment to search further.... I remember thinking it was someone claiming he should get the prize...but it wasn't terribly clear.
            Thank you Lisa. I really thought I must be going crazy as I get older.

I have searched all recent discussion threads, and I simply can't find it any more. Maybe it's my lack of Internet skills (or maybe we're both going crazy )

Can someone help with this please ?

Thanks, MC

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Cookson
              Can someone help with this please ?
              This is driving me nuts ... can anyone please help me locate the announcement ?

Thanks, MC

Comment

Working...
              X