Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kayveeh
    Can you tell some more details.
    If I am correctly informed the link between quantum chromodynamics and covalent bonding lies in the magnetic part of the thermodynamic spectrum (re. spectrometry). While the individual quarks in an excited solution keeps their states there are indications that some field variation will persist, especially within the bounds of solid state polymers at temperatures in excess of 90K/mole.

This seems to fit in with your thinking. I didn't find much on the www but maybe you get lucky.

Comment

Yes, it is to be understood.

At one science forum, reply was positive. Jocce may be knowing it.
      No, because we are talking about the effect of potentization, not the normal chemical interactions, remember?

About degree of freedom, I quoted in my last 2 or 3 post.
      No, I will not read through all your quotes and try to guess what you are talking about. Do your own homework.

Hans
      You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocce
        If I am correctly informed the link between quantum chromodynamics and covalent bonding lies in the magnetic part of the thermodynamic spectrum (re. spectrometry). While the individual quarks in an excited solution keeps their states there are indications that some field variation will persist, especially within the bounds of solid state polymers at temperatures in excess of 90K/mole.

This seems to fit in with your thinking. I didn't find much on the www but maybe you get lucky.
        jocce,

I think you want to tell something. Pls tell some more as still it is more technical for me.. Whether such can change happen at normal temperature?
        We may have to link any interation out of four fundamental interactions as given on this link:-
        Fundamental interaction : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_force
        Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
        Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

jocce,
          I think you want to tell something. Pls tell some more as still it is more technical for me.. Whether such can change happen at normal temperature?
          Well, as you see on the link you provide both gluons and gravitons coexist within the range 1.4 x 10-15 m to INF. The resultant interaction is seen in flavordynamics (ie. 1/r5 to 1/r7 ). As you indicated previosuly this is not only composed of the gravitational time dilation and the curvature of space as we normally see it (re. your link at wikipedia). It's also quite possible that the redshift around the 690-900nm band will have an effect previosuly not considered.

Bioeffects of near-infrared lasers

David J. Lund, Peter R. Edsall, Daniel R. Fuller, and Stephen W. Hoxie U.S. Army Medical Research Detachment, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Brooks AFB, San Antonio, Texas 78235

(Received 15 February 1998; accepted 18 March 1998) Retinal damage thresholds (ED50s) were determined in Rhesus monkey eyes for 100 ms exposures to collimated radiation from a tunable Ti:sapphire laser at several wavelengths from 690 to 900 nm. Prior research using 15 ns duration laser pulses showed a strong variability of ED50 with wavelength for retinal exposure in Rhesus monkeys to laser radiation in the near-infrared spectrum.
          Source: http://scitation.aip.org/getabs/serv...cvips&gifs=yes
          This suggests a physiological effect around that wavelength. The study is on Rhesus monkeys but varying the wavelenght could make it adapt for human in vivo application.

Comment

jocce, still it is more technical for me. Pls explain it my language.

In physics, an interaction or force specifically refers to the action of one physical object upon another and results in a potential energy - the physical objects under consideration may range from point particles to quantum fields. For example, the interaction of charged particles takes place through the mediation of electromagnetic fields, whereas beta decay occurs by means of the weak interaction. There are believed to be four fundamental interactions in Nature.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interaction
            What is potential enegy as mentioned in above quote?
            Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
            Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

jocce, still it is more technical for me. Pls explain it my language.
              Hmm...I'll try.

1. During succusion there is motion both to and from, back and forth. "From" results in a redshift and "to" in a blueshift (although very small).

2. The "from" force is stronger than the "to" force. Ie. you are not shaking the bottle you are thrusting it forward, then moving it back and thrust it forward again.

3. The resultant vector of blue- and redshift will be somewhere around 690-900nm. This yields a "stored" energy of around 1.4e-15 per mole.

Mechanical Potential Energy - is the energy a mass has due to gravitational attraction. On earth it is due to it's position or elevation. A weight at some distance above the floor will give up a certain amount of energy upon impact if it is allowed to fall freely to the floor. That body has w weight due to it's mass and is z unit's distance above the floor the energy is w z when z is in feet and m in pounds. The product m z is in ft-lb. Thus a difference in elevation of z units produces a potential energy of m z work units.
              PE = m z
              PE=mz and we also know that E=UI

This then gives the relationship PE=mz=E=UI or mz=UI.

5. Assume that free fall in the above quote is roughly equivalent to succussion in the "from" stage and that the distance is around 30 cm.
              Using 1 litre mass is around 1kg and U is always 0.5 in excited H2O.
              1.0kg*0.3m=0.5V*I
              I=0.6A

0.6 ampere per mole would be roughly equivalent to the energy in a wavelength of 700nm which is within the range in point 3.

There is a definite connection but it's hard to say more.

Oh and potential energy in this case would be the 0.6A per mole that can be used for work.

Comment

5. Assume that free fall in the above quote is roughly equivalent to succussion in the "from" stage and that the distance is around 30 cm.
                Using 1 litre mass is around 1kg and U is always 0.5 in excited H2O.
                1.0kg*0.3m=0.5V*I
                I=0.6A
                Jocce, I think you are missing the temperature dependence of the mass/volume relationship, here. With such small masses, you cannot ignore that. Use U=I*R.

Hans
                You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by MRC_Hans
                  Jocce, I think you are missing the temperature dependence of the mass/volume relationship, here. With such small masses, you cannot ignore that. Use U=I*R.
                  Hans
                  Yeah, I just used the approximation of U. The difference is just a few kmVe at that wavelength and intensity anyway. But you're correct in that it yields a more exact result.

Comment

Missing link?

The binding of O-methyl and fluorodeoxy derivatives of methyl beta-lactoside to the Ricinus communis toxin (RCA60) and agglutinin (RCA120) was studied in order to determine the donor/acceptor relationships of the hydrogen bonds between the hydroxyl groups of methyl beta-lactoside and the binding sites of the lectins. Free energy contributions of the hydrogen bonds at each position have been estimated from these data and from those previously reported for the monodeoxy derivatives [Rivera-Sagredo, A., Solis, D., Diaz-Maurino, T., Jimenez-Barbero, J. & Martin-Lomas, M. (1991) Eur. J. Biochem. 197, 217-228; Rivera-Sagredo, A., Jimenez-Barbero, J., Martin-Lomas, M., Solis, D. & Diaz-Maurino, T. (1992) Carbohydr. Res. 232, 207-226].
                    Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract
                    It's highly technical but could be part of the missing link between solution and solid (water->sugarpill).
                    Seems like the hydrogen bonds acts as a pathway where sugarchains are built (1st bolded part, sugar=lactos).
                    I don't know if it is related but it could explain how the transfer from solution to sugar pill works.

The really interesting thing is that the hydrogen bonds contribute free energy (2nd bolded part) which could then vitalize the physiological system of humans. Since it's also emanated at each position along the chain the information content could be quite high (ie. not just 1s and 0s like a computer but 2s, 3s etc.). Maybe it's a wild goose chase kayvee but you might want to check it.

Comment

• jocce, thanks.

It will be better if you and mr hans can discuss this dynamic and technical aspect and satisfy to each other first and then to us.

Initially, are you are some positive on that, some effect of two substance in homeopathic mixture due to potentization process, can be passed to each other/or from one to other and can persist??

Comment

• Originally posted by kayveeh
                        Initially, are you are some positive on that, some effect of two substance in homeopathic mixture due to potentization process, can be passed to each other/or from one to other and can persist??
                        Scientifically speaking you can not say anything but what is indicated in my last post (a controlled study). Please learn more about red/blueshift and the hydrogen bond and lactose. Then report back results in here to discuss in dynamic ways.

Comment

• jocce,

I read following links:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_bond

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose

Now , what do you want to tell?

Comment

• Originally posted by kayveeh
                            I will have to look tomorrow, too late now. I'll get back to it then.

Comment

• dollar challenges to allopaths

http://www.spontaneouscreation.org/SC/VaccineOffer.htm // 2.15 million dollar challenge to allopaths

Do Pharmaceuticals Make You Healthy? Health Ranger Announces $10,000 Health Challenge to Big Pharma by Mike Adams the Health Ranger , $10,000 Health Challenge to Big Pharma (video) by Mike Adams the Health Ranger // 10 thousand dollar challenge to pharmaceuticals

NCH -> Challange to prove that homeopahty does not work. //challenge to prove homeopathy does not work
                              Randi Backs Out of Challenge with Homeopath George Vithoulkas //randi backs out from the challange
                              http://drnancymalik.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X