Antibiotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRC_Hans
    You didn't answer my question. Not that you have to, since there is no basis for your idea, anyhow.

Hans
    I think. I already awnsered your question. Effect of magnetic field don't require such a close contact as you are thinking. Memory is stored by one part effecting by magnetic field to 99 part of carrier and maintained. It is like keeping magnet close to iron...which then can show magnetic properties.
    Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
    Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

• The question was: How are substances closer in potentization than in other situations?

It has nothing to do with magnetism.

Sorry, KV, don't bother to answer, I am not going yet another round with you anyway. Sorry if I gave you the impression that I would engage in a debate with you.

Hans
      You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRC_Hans
        The question was: How are substances closer in potentization than in other situations?

It has nothing to do with magnetism.
        I think it is quite odd question. Why you shake or grind for mixing two substance well? Active substances, lactose, water all are in culsters, they are being diluted or individualized during potentization process.
        Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
        Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

• See? You don't even understand simple physics.

Hans
          You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

• I think you are just ignoring when not giving awnster to this basic question:-

Whether some energy/magnetic field in most or all non ferro magnetic sustances, if yes, tell me its name in physics and if these fields can be effected by mixing with water, lactose or alcohal or by induvidualization or dilution{also tell on concentration of these non-ferro magnetic substances and by non- chemical reaction based ?

It is quite simple and basic question of physics, considering your previos knowlges, It you can't awnser, or don't want. pls ignore this post and let other reply here and 5there.

Comment

• Does anyone know what is happening with the Hpathy forum at present? I have tried, but have been unable to access it for weeks now. Is there some kind of problem?
              Sarah-I. RN, Homeopath, Craniosacral Therapist, Therapeutic Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher.

Comment

• sarah -

i have had no problems - i will let them know about your problem though ....

neil
                "The need to perform adjustments for covariates...weakens the findings." BMJ Clinical Evidence: Mental Health, (No. 11), p. 95.... It's that simple, guys: bad numbers make bad science.

Comment

• hi sarah,

i sent you a pm.

neil
                  "The need to perform adjustments for covariates...weakens the findings." BMJ Clinical Evidence: Mental Health, (No. 11), p. 95.... It's that simple, guys: bad numbers make bad science.

Comment

• Hi Neil,

Thanks for that. It was the whole website that I could not get access to, so it must be isp related as Dr B states.
                    Sarah-I. RN, Homeopath, Craniosacral Therapist, Therapeutic Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher.

Comment

• ok. thanks for letting me know - good luck with your isp. i'll pass it on.

Comment

• side effects of antibiotics

THE POST-ANTIBIOTIC AGE //antibiotics
                        Prescribing of antibiotics to children still at a level to cause drug resistance, warn experts //antibiotics
                        http://drnancymalik.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X