• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Nancy Malik
    replied
    side effects of antibiotics

THE POST-ANTIBIOTIC AGE //antibiotics
    Prescribing of antibiotics to children still at a level to cause drug resistance, warn experts //antibiotics

Leave a comment:

• bwv11
    replied
    ok. thanks for letting me know - good luck with your isp. i'll pass it on.

Leave a comment:

• Sarah-I
    replied
    Hi Neil,

Thanks for that. It was the whole website that I could not get access to, so it must be isp related as Dr B states.

Leave a comment:

• bwv11
    replied
    hi sarah,

i sent you a pm.

neil

Leave a comment:

• bwv11
    replied
    sarah -

i have had no problems - i will let them know about your problem though ....

neil

Leave a comment:

• Sarah-I
    replied
    Does anyone know what is happening with the Hpathy forum at present? I have tried, but have been unable to access it for weeks now. Is there some kind of problem?

Leave a comment:

• kayveeh
    replied
    I think you are just ignoring when not giving awnster to this basic question:-

Whether some energy/magnetic field in most or all non ferro magnetic sustances, if yes, tell me its name in physics and if these fields can be effected by mixing with water, lactose or alcohal or by induvidualization or dilution{also tell on concentration of these non-ferro magnetic substances and by non- chemical reaction based ?

It is quite simple and basic question of physics, considering your previos knowlges, It you can't awnser, or don't want. pls ignore this post and let other reply here and 5there.

Leave a comment:

• MRC_Hans
    replied
    See? You don't even understand simple physics.

Hans

Leave a comment:

• kayveeh
    replied
    Originally posted by MRC_Hans
    The question was: How are substances closer in potentization than in other situations?

It has nothing to do with magnetism.
    I think it is quite odd question. Why you shake or grind for mixing two substance well? Active substances, lactose, water all are in culsters, they are being diluted or individualized during potentization process.

Leave a comment:

• MRC_Hans
    replied
    The question was: How are substances closer in potentization than in other situations?

It has nothing to do with magnetism.

Sorry, KV, don't bother to answer, I am not going yet another round with you anyway. Sorry if I gave you the impression that I would engage in a debate with you.

Hans

Leave a comment:

• kayveeh
    replied
    You didn't answer my question. Not that you have to, since there is no basis for your idea, anyhow.

Hans
    I think. I already awnsered your question. Effect of magnetic field don't require such a close contact as you are thinking. Memory is stored by one part effecting by magnetic field to 99 part of carrier and maintained. It is like keeping magnet close to iron...which then can show magnetic properties.

Leave a comment:

• MRC_Hans
    replied
    You didn't answer my question. Not that you have to, since there is no basis for your idea, anyhow.

Hans

Leave a comment:

• kayveeh
    replied
    It is just persistent interaction and persistent effect of magnetic field of 1%+99%. It may be minute but still such interaction will persist as information of previous potency. About measuring it, spins and spectral lines are to be measured, which I think scince can try it.

Leave a comment:

• MRC_Hans
    replied
    They are in no more, and no less close contact than any substance diluted in any medium.

We are back to the original question: Even granted that there is some memory effect (although we know of none), how does the water "know" what to remember? How does the 99% water know that it is supposed to record the 1% from the previous dilution step? What keeps it from recording the glass of the vial, the stopper, the various contaminants, or simply some of the other water?

Hans

Leave a comment:

• kayveeh
    replied
    Kumar, your questions don't make sense, and they don't have answers. You don't even understand your own questions, so what makes you think you would understand the answers?

By the way, what makes you think substances are in particularly close contact during potentization?

Hans
    Then you can explain briefly. 1+10/100 then potentizing can make these in close contact, dilution or individualization of active substance and of substance effected by potentization process--sooner or later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X