What about hair loss ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about hair loss ?

Hey there I'm a woman losing her hair and I use thickening shampoos but I have heard of laser does it do anything? been watching videos on youtube YouTube - Does Laser Hair Growth Therapy Work?
    is this a scam or does it work?

hair loss
    yes laser do work in some of cases .but not much results .i had seen good result with homeopathy medicine for hair loss
    i must say go with homeopathy treatment it will take care of hair loss completly

Comment

Maybe it has something to do with the weather or why don't you try using mane and tail shampoo, I've heard that it's very effective.
      resveratrol

Comment

homeopathy always thr to treat disease from root cause
        so just think about homeopathy treatment for hair fall

Comment

I use these herbs for hair loss and for hair growth:
          • Burdock (Arctium lappa)
          • Nettle
          • Birch
          • castor oil
          • black tea
          • Chamomile, Marigold
          • yolk
          Healing herbs - sharing our love for a natural healthy living.

Comment

Natural Hair Loss Home Remedies

Yes it works more often. But you get accustomed to it. Its better to go for some effective natural home remedies that could stop your hair fall naturally. We have some best home remedies that you can prepare in your kitchen with simple ingredients. Follow these Home Remedies for Natural Hair Lossremedies to get strong and healthy hair.....

Comment

Most users finish up with some sort of medical problems but whether or
              not these can be attributed to the drug itself or to the purchase of
              contaminated products would be impossible to determine.
              Credit cards
              o balance transfers credit card mbna

Comment

Hello Friends.........

Hair Loss Solution
                • Overuse of hair dyes, hairdryer and curling iron can aggravate the problem of hair loss, leading to baldness. Hence, do not use such products on a regular basis, if you are facing the problem of excessive loss of hair.
                • In case you are coloring your hair on a regular basis, be sure to leave a gap of at least 6 to 8 weeks between each session. This will prevent hair loss. Let your hair turn gray naturally. After all, it is better to sport gray hair than baldness!
                • Tight hairstyles such as braids, buns and ponytails can also lead to hair loss. The best way to prevent hair loss is to adopt easy hairstyle.
                • Hair follicles are made of protein. Therefore, it is advisable to eat a diet rich in protein. Include protein-rich food such as low-fat cheese, eggs, almond, beans sprouts, fish, seafood and yogurt in your diet. Soy milk and tofu are smart additions to the diet, as they are enriched with protein.
                • Calcium is another important nutrient for strengthening the hair follicles and roots in your scalp. Hence, include food rich in calcium in your diet.
                Thanks
                clinical research

Comment

I have no idea about laser therapy, but like Dr Ajay, said homeopathy medicines does work. Though, you will the effects slowly, but the results are long lasting both with homepathic and ayurvedic medicines. Yoga can also cure the hair loss problem. There are a few Yoga Asanas that helps in growing back your hair..
                  Asanas like `shirsasana` (headstand pose) and `sarvangasana` (shoulder stand pose) enhances blood circulation to the head and scalp region thereby facilitating hair growth.

Comment

Laser treatment can help you to get a healthy thick hair in case you receive high-qualified therapy. It's usually expensive. Despite of the slower speed, home remedies are effective, too.

Comment

My friend has hair loss problem he used natural shampoo for 3 months. Her hair looks pretty healthy now. I advice you that the first step that you can take to cure hair loss is using of appropriate hair oil. Undoubtedly,one of the best oil for curing hairloss isArgan oil.Argan Oil enhance the strength of your hairís roots. It will also stimulate relaxation and reduce stress.In additon to your magic Argan oil you can use Herbal Shampoo that doesn't contain sulfat,slicon,dye,alcohol and salt.All of these chemicals can damage your hair and cause hairloss.That why we suggest you to use just natural and herbal hair care products.

Comment

Is it because of the season or the stress of the mind?

Comment

Working...
                        X