No announcement yet.

black spots removing methods from Face.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black spots removing methods from Face.

Well i was searching about that how can i remove black spots from my face i found that lemon is the best dark spot removing method. Apply the lemon juice on your face and put it for 20 minutes. Wash the face with cool water. It help to reduce the dark spot and it is best anti aging...i am trying this method from 5 days and i am getting good results.
    Tubal Reversal () Tubal Ligation Reversal

Ohh really? I also heard this but was afraid of trying but I still tried it and it was itching so much, so I got scared and just wash off my face.. Is it normal that itches when we apply lemon on face?
    And I also heard that applying lemon makes skin sensitive so we must avoid going out in sun or else should completely cover your face while going out in sun.
    Ad Agency in Delhi | Astrology Videos | Acupressure Course | Current Affairs | Astrologer in Delhi | Vaastu | Metro Journalist

Comment

Black spots removing methods from Face.

Hi

1) Lemon juice to remove dark spot on face:-A quick way for dark spot removal is applying lemon juice twice in a day.Vitamin c in a lemon lightens a dark spot on your face.
      2) Green trees extracts to get rid of dark spot on your face:- Green trees extracts is naturally rich in antioxidant ,which help to protect the body from free redicals.
      3) Potatoes to remove dark spot on face:- Potatoes are one of the best natural way of removing dark circle from face.
      4) Aloe Vera to remove dark circle from face:- If you are tired for having a brown and dark spot on your facial skin,you may aloe Vera as the best dark spot corrector.
      Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from the free radicals, while supporting a healthy collagen production in the skin. - See more at: How to Remove Dark Spots on Face Naturally: Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Dark Spots on Facial Skin | Get a Natural Facelift without Surgery
      Gastroenterologist
      Luton dentist

Comment

Originally posted by MONI555 View Post
        Hi

1) Lemon juice to remove dark spot on face:-A quick way for dark spot removal is applying lemon juice twice in a day.Vitamin c in a lemon lightens a dark spot on your face.
        2) Green trees extracts to get rid of dark spot on your face:- Green trees extracts is naturally rich in antioxidant ,which help to protect the body from free redicals.
        3) Potatoes to remove dark spot on face:- Potatoes are one of the best natural way of removing dark circle from face.
        4) Aloe Vera to remove dark circle from face:- If you are tired for having a brown and dark spot on your facial skin,you may aloe Vera as the best dark spot corrector.
        Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from the free radicals, while supporting a healthy collagen production in the skin.
        Thanks for these tips.
        Tubal Reversal | Tubal Ligation Reversal

Comment

Black spots removing methods from Face

Simply, there are some home remedies can reduce black spots on face naturally. Castor oil, lemon juice, aloe vera and papaya are some of the best options for removing ugly spots.

Moreover, the best way to remove black spots on face is preventing them from forming. Letís wear sunscreen on your own face all times, even during winter.

Comment

black spots removing methods from Face

There are many home made natural things to remove black spot from face.
            Yes... Lemon is the best one. I use lemon and honey for my face. I hope it will also work well. As honey is also good for the face. But sometimes lemon gives an irritating feeling.Can anyone suggest why does it happen so and what to do for it?
            Everyone says Aloe Vera is good one but I didn't get any fruitful result from it.
            Papaya and tomatoes are also a good one for the face.
            But what about turmeric powder? IS that helpful or not?
            All Care Dental Fl

Comment

Home Remedies to Remove Dark Spots on Skin
              You can try some home remedies for dark spot removal.

1. Wear Sunscreen to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face
              2. Lemon Juice to Remove Dark Spots on Face
              3. Green Tea Extracts to Get Rid of Dark Spots
              4. Sandalwood Powder to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face
              6. Castor Oil to Remove Dark Spots on Skin
              7. Milk to Remove Dark Spots on Face

Brad@
              Men's anti aging, grooming, shaving, wellness and, hair loss products

Comment

I'm glad to hear that from you. Actually, lemon is the number one natural treatment for black pots on the skin (blemishes). The juice ca serve wonder as among skin-lightening home remedies for dark spots and the hyperpigment due to the bleaching effect. Besides, there're many other methods that can help you to deal with the issue effectively.
                Aloe vera
                Aloe vera contains a number of important vitamins and minerals giving you a helping hand in blemishes as well as ance tratments. Cut a slice of aloe vera and remember to throw away its peel which can burn the skin. Rub it gently on your face for about 2 or 3 minutes and wash with clean water. You will feel a little bit itchy in the first time of using. So don't worry because it is completely normal reaction. And it will disappear from the second time.
                Cucumber
                The fruit is widely considered as one of the best way on how to remove blemishes as it's cool and fresh. Cut a cucumber into slices and rub them on your face. Leave it for a half hour and wash with water. You can also consume cucumbers daily to refresh the body. Aside from that, you can opt for ucumber juice to rub on your face twice times per day after washing your face.
                Tomato
                Tomato is helpful thanks to its profile of vitamins and nutrients. You can grind a tomato and use its meat to rub on your face, After a period of time using tomatoes, your skin will not only safe from blemishes or ance but also alwways stay fresh and glow.
                Natural Home Remedies for Blemishes will show you how to get rid of blemishes effectively without using chemical products on your skin...

Comment

Hi everyone. Big warning here, do not overuse lemon if you don't want your skin get weak. Lemon makes your skin thinner, more vulnerable to the sun. So make sure you do not use it more than 3 times a week, and you always wear sunscreen.
                  Scarcity Maximizer Review
                  Scarcity Maximizer Bonus

Comment

Right Skin Care is important, Be carefull in skin care so I will give you some advice for skin care that you need to know about natural skin care:

Proper skin care means proper cleaning. Skin needs moisture to survive, Do not use hot water while washing your face, as the heat absorbs moisture from your skin. Try using warm or cold water instead. Also, avoid harsh or chemical-heavy soaps, as they remove moisture from your skin while polluting it. Massage your skin after the shower with a Arganrain Argan oil. ArganRain Pure Argan oil moisturizes the skin. In fact, it is far more effective as compared to any other natural skin moisturizer like olive oil or shea butter.

Comment

These are top best home remedies for removing Dark Spots on Face. They are Lemon Juice, Potato, Buttermilk, Aloe Vera, Sandalwood, and Turmeric.

Comment

Working...
                      X