Skin Acne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Acne

Acne is a common skin condition that affects most people at some point. The spots can range from surface blackheads and whiteheads – which are often mild – to deep, inflamed, pus-filled pustules and cysts, which can be severe and long-lasting and lead to scarring.
    Acne causes spots and oily skin, and sometimes skin that is hot or painful to touch.

Treatment for acne depends on how severe it is.
    It can take several months of treatment before acne symptoms improve.
    If you just have a few blackheads, whiteheads and spots, you should be able to treat them successfully with over-the-counter gels or creams (topical treatments) that contain benzoyl peroxide. Treatments can take up to three months to work, so don't expect results overnight.

Biotin is a supplement that can improve the health of your skin.
    A biotin deficiency can lead to a variety of skin problems including rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and overall itchiness. “B vitamins play a key role in the function of the nervous system and do affect hormone function, which suggests why depleting biotin levels can in turn play a significant role in skin health,”. If skin isn’t nourished from the inside out, toxicities will form throughout the nervous system and manifest itself on the skin’s surface. This is one of the biggest signs that suggest a deficiency in biotin or vitamin B.

Acne is not a serious problem but it needs proper care.

Comment

awareness is the best prevention regarding the any kind of skin problem..

Comment

Thanks for share this useful information.

Comment

Originally posted by justinhaddin View Post
          Acne is not a serious problem but it needs proper care.
          Agreed!! Infact, it also depends on your diet...try these home remedies - http://news.mynahcare.com/healthy-li...e-diy-remedies

Comment

• Take equal quantities of freshly made lemon juice and peppermint juice.
            • Mix mung bean powder in adequate quantities so that it becomes a smooth paste.
            • Apply on your face. Concentrate more on the acne scars.
            • Leave for 20 minutes.
            • Wash off with cold water.
            • Follow the remedy thrice a week for at least 1 to 2 months for best results.

Comment

You need to avoid staying up late, alcohol, smoking, fast food...

Comment

Blackheads used to be a nightmare to me for many years until I detect a home remedy with cinnamon powder. I really don't want to recall that time when I always feel unconfident about myself. I don't dare to face directly to others, especially the one I like. I had tried different medical treatments that all the costs I spent can be a fortune. But I felt so disappointed when my condition didn't improve only a little. Then an online friend of mine gave me a site which contains a variety of natural remedies to get rid of blackheads.
                Just try and lose. I didn't give up because I did not want to live with that issue in the rest of my life. Finally, luck smiles with me. I followed the cinnamon method for 2 months. I mix the powder with water before applying the paste on the areas where blackheads appears. After 15 minutes, rinse off the skin with warm water.
                There are many other home remedies that are more common such as lemon juice, honey or turmeric.
                Honey

To treat blackheads with honey, it is great if you take about 3-5 teaspoons of honey to boil up, let it cool down and then rub on the skin acne. You wait until the layer of honey dry and then peel off the skin. Blackheads will be glued to the mask and will be pulled out easily. This is considered as one of effective home remedies for blackheads. You can perform 2-3 times/week until you get smooth skin as wished.
                Or you can mix honey with lemon. Drop just a small amount of lemon juice into the mixture 3-5 tablespoons honey and apply to your face for 20-30 minutes then rinse your face with cool water. After just one month, you will see results immediately.
                Lemon Juice
                Use lemon juice directly to apply to the skin, for about 15 minutes and rinse with clean water.
                Make a mask with lemon juice, almond oil and glycerin. All raw materials are mixed well and rub on the surface of blackheads or the whole faces. Wait 15-20 minutes then rinse off with cool water.
                Turmeric
                Prepare turmeric and mint juice, then mix them together to create a solution and apply it to blackheads, leave it around 3-5 minutes and wash with warm water.
                If you are having troubles with blackheads, try those and maybe you can say goodbye to them forever.

Blackheads are common and can be treated by natural cures. Common home remedies for blackheads are shown in greater details in this article...

Comment

Working...
                X