No announcement yet.

Skin problem on finger tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your case is a little bit strange to me, I thinks you should drink more Vitamin C and E
    Healthy Lifestyle

Comment

Hello,

Peeling skin is a natural way for your body to rid itself of dead skin cells. There are several home remedies that can be utilized to help slow this peeling all over the body, including the fingertips.

thanks & best rgds,
      priya
      Vastu |Monthly Forecast| Website development delhi | Ad Agency in Delhi

Comment

To avoid different kind of skin problems, before bathing massage the middle area of the forehead with any good oil for five minutes. Consult a skin doctor if your skin problem is really very serious.
        nose surgery

Comment

If your moisture cream doesn't work very well, maybe you can try other methods, I know natural remedies that can help you out like aloe vera, olive oil, honey,.... They're all great natural moisturer
          - Aloe vera: Take an aloe vera leaf and extract its gel, add two teaspoons of the gel to a small dosage of vitamin E oil, rub the solution over the affected skin areas. Let it dry before washing off with warm water.
          - Olive oil: Heat some extra-virgin olive oil in the microwave, apply it to the affected skin areas and massage gently so that it can penetrate into the skin. Perform the treatment thrice regularly until your skin condition gets better.
          - Honey: Prepare a little amount of honey and rub it on the affected skin areas, leave it on for about 5 minutes, Let it stand for another 10 minutes then rinse it off with clean water.
          There are many more remedies for peeling skin you should know here https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...-peeling-skin/

Lưu

Comment

Working...
          X