Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 month old with eczema

hi,
    my daughter is 17 months old and has eczema on the folds of both wrists and ankles and also behind her right knee. It is scaly, red and very dry. I think it itches sometimes. Nothing oozes out of it. She has never taken any medicine besides homeopathy. She has never been vaccinated. She is now seeing a homeopath for this problem and she has taken a total of 5 doses of sepia 30c, without much improvement. Interesting enough, she also prescribed me sepia 30c. My daughter is a happy child. She entertains herself well and only cries when she wants to nurse or when she is sleepy. She loves company. Loves to be outside. She isn't afraid of animals. Her favorite thing is to play with water.
    my pregnancy was okay. The only thing was that i had lost my dad right before getting pregnant and when i did, i was still very sad. There was a lot of stress dealing with my father's wife, but besides this everytihng went all right. I had a c-section.
    my dad died of leukemia.

if any of you has any suggestion, i would appreciate the help.
    thanks

The child needs Graphites 30 one dose per week for 4 weeks.

Comment

Dear Flor

The indication of location ankles,wrists in chinese medicine indicates a connection to her reproductive organs. Where a 'skin ailment' locates itself is also something to consider besides what it is.
      If sepia is not showing any signs of agg/amel by now the case might need to be taken again.
      All aspects of her need to looked at carefully,emotional,mentals and physicals,thus a constitutional is best for that.Have had much great results via this method of taking the case.Most recent was my last patient 4yr old with eczema,no vaccination, but in her case her const. was puls.
      She was 1,000% pulsatilla const. even her dreams,desires of likes dislikes.
      In your case sepia might not be correct for your daughter.

Gina Tyler

Comment

Thank you. Sepia actually aggravated the symptons and now, a week after i gave her 3 days of sepia 30C one dose/day, her eczema seems to be getting a little better. i will wait a little longer to see if it the eczema will go away for good.

Comment

impressive thanks for this and keep it up
          SumaN

Comment

My Eczema Success

Eczema is no doubt one of the worst skin conditions. No one would want to live with dry skin and continuous itching and scratching. I have many friends who complain that even though they buy creams which claim to be a guaranteed cure for eczema, the cream does not have any effect at all.

Knowing this, I have come up with a cure named Eczema Homeo Herbal Cream. At first I supplied the cream to limited people only as I wanted to see the results and it actually did. My Eczema Homeo Herbal Cream was a blessing according to some of our customers. They even gave us remarks which I have put on my website Herbal Products | Herbal Treatment | Herbal Cure | HerbalCurenCare.com

After such remarkable results, I thought of deciding this cream to the entire world. I am aware of how medicines and other treatments make life miserable and still do not cure eczema. I have tried to keep the prices as low as possible so that everyone suffering from eczema can afford to buy it. I am not like those people who want to cash in on suffering people. Uptil now there has not been a single customer of ours who has not been cured with our cream.

Use our cream with confidence as it is free from side effects. My cream is made from pure natural herbal ingredients free from any chemical substance that can cause harm to your skin. Still if you are not satisfied with our product, you have the right to refund. We guarantee you your money back within 90 days.

For details visit my website Herbal Products | Herbal Treatment | Herbal Cure | HerbalCurenCare.com

Comment

Working...
            X