Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Capillaries

Hello,

I am a 24yo female and have many tiny broken capillaries which cover both of my cheeks. My skin is generally clear, apart from the occassional pimple or whitehead, which then leave reddish marks on my face after they are gone. I am looking for anything that will help treat the broken capillaries.

Any advice would be great

Thanks,
    Eli

We cannot prescribe for brocken capillaries. Instead the real homoeopathic prescription will follow only after complete case taking. There are many remedies got action on capillaries like Arnica, Ham,Bellis. etc. But cannot prescribe namesake. So try to see a hompath and he can see your peculiarities and prescribe a suitable remedy for you.
    <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

Dr Pannakkal,

How broken cappillaries are related to relaxed conditions of blood vessels? As such, how Ferrum Phos and Calc.Fluor can be helpful?

Regards.
      Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
      Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

Arnica may help if there is any history of injuries even 20 to 30 years ago or birth truma. may think of Arsenic and Cactacs grandifolia.
        Actually it is better to send your full case details. And best to consult physicall with any good homeoapth.
        Regards
        Dhiman

Comment

Keyvee,

Our MM mainly consists of subjective and objective symptoms and signs which is obsreved by the physician or conducter of the proving. There is actually no studies regarding capillaries or bones or any tissues but only changes seen in the prover as a whole. The sphere of action is by our interferance from the symptoms produced. So we cannot prescribe simply on brocken capillaries. But we can prescribe from symptoms of the patient. Arnica,ferrum,,calc fl, Bellis etc can be prescribed only by their smptoms.Each remedy has its own peculiarities and we can depend on that.
          <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

Thank you all for the replies. I will make an appointment to see a homeopath.

Comment

Working...
            X