Severe reaction to Vaccination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe reaction to Vaccination

please help. A friend who gave birth 7 weeks ago and had a rubella vaccination 2 days later has come out in a severe skin reaction. the dr's cannot diagnose it and have just given hydrocortisone. she started profuse sweating one day after the jab and a few spots appeared behind her leg. Now the rash has extended to her legs, stomach breasts and arms. it is a slightly raised very red rash. some spots. she describes it as > ice and fanning and < heat, night. She wakes up up scratching at night and bleeds. needs to keep uncovered.
    i have thought about ledum (>ice cold) and carbo-veg (>fanning), but i don't know if getting rubella in potency may be a better choice? do you have nay suggestions?
    never underestimate the power of homoeopathy

Post deleted.

[ 24 April 2001: Message edited by: Tomi ]

Comment

Sorry I don't understand if it is the Mother or the baby who has the rash and if one of them had the jab 2 days after the birth. Has who ever it is had the rash for 7 weeks?
      RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

the mother has the rash. the mother was given the jab and yes it started 7 weeks ago
        never underestimate the power of homoeopathy

Comment

Here are some ideas. I would only go for rubella in potency as a last resort.

Murphy - Skin
          ECZEMA vaccination, after (1)
          1 skook

Murphy - Skin
          ERUPTIONS vaccination, after (5)
          1 mez, 1 sars, 1 sil, 1 skook, 1 thuj

Murphy - Diseases
          VACCINATIONS, ailments, after pustules, itching, burning (1)
          1 psor

Murphy - Diseases
          VACCINATIONS, ailments, after redness, erysipelatous (1)
          2 apis

Combined Synthesis - Generals
          VACCINATION, AFTER (31)
          2 acon, 2 ant-t, 2 apis, 2 ars, 2 bell, 1 bufo, 1 crot-h, 1 echi, 1 graph, 1 hep, 1 kali-chl, 2 kali-m, 3 MALAND, 2 merc, 3 MEZ, 2 ped, 1 phos, 2 psor, 1 rhus-t, 1 sabin, 3 SARS, 1 sep, 3 SIL, 3 SULPH, 3 THUJ, 1 tub, 3 VAC, 2 vario, 1 carc, 1 skook, 1 lac-v
          RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

You may consider mezereum based on the following rubrics:

Skin eruptions

general/eczema after vaccination
            itching warmth agg
            itching night
            itching cold air amel

Good luck!

Comment

Thank you--I'm glad the posts are helpful.

Comment

dear nikitha,

please look for any glands near neck(posterior).sometimes it is rubella itself slowly erupting(or suppressed) and the other chance is vaccination.

the stage where carb veg is used is the collapsed condition in which eruption is suppressed and in sinking state and craves cold air ,not this stage.

here some rubrics

generalities -vaccination after
                skin-eruption=red rashes
                itching< night
                <warm on becoming
                <warm on becoming in bed

and one sentance from MM PURA (under Sulphur)by hahnemann-line 680-cutaneous eruption as is apt to occur after vaccination.

you can study sulphur here.

jayakumar
                <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

Working...
                X