Watch out for my book (on Homeopathy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out for my book (on Homeopathy)

Watch out for my book. A revolution is about to happen.
    It also has my autobiography in the last chapter and my love story too.
    See the cover image in my blog Varun's Blog (eyevarun) - Windows Live

Global release.
    Publisher: Raider Publishing International
    I’ll write more soon.

Varun

Here’s my book’s short synopsis:

A battered young man since childhood (at home), fighting with his life, begins his journey to save himself as his condition deteriorates to such a state that till known things about homeopathy were not sufficient to cure him. So no homeopath could help him. Fortunately having interest in homeopathy since childhood he knew that it’s the only science that could cure him.

He takes his case in his own hands as the only and last option and begins his journey to save himself. By Guru and/or God’s grace he finds a grand new theory that explains homeopathy to the core. A theory which explains every facet of homeopathy, gives solid scientific foundation to homeopathy for the very first time, accepts the right things in homeopathy by proving it right, rejects the wrong ones by proving them wrong, as many things in homeopathy till now has only question marks than answers. His theory answers every unanswered question about homeopathy and opens the gates for many new things and many such new things are there in the book too.

The book also has his autobiography as well as his love story in the last chapter to make it worthwhile reading to all than only homeopaths.

More so the book is paced as a mystery movie or story wherein you involve your own mind in every scene to unearth the mystery underneath. Also it is written in a language that even persons not from homeopathy or scientific background are able to understand it, thus providing all the curiosity and interest to everyone.

The book also provides a major missing link to explore universe further, so lot of fodder for scientists of particle physics as well apart from other physicians and scientists.

Varun
    Last edited by Varun; 22nd July 2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Newton’s Third Law of Motion either re-explained or properly explained:

(I’ve already put it in first two or my three blogs given below and will be shortly putting in third too.
      1. http://eyevarun.spaces.live.com
      2. http://eyevarun.blogspot.com
      3. http://eyevarun.wordpress.com)

We have been reading Newton’s Third Law of Motion since school times and the following two statements of it would be etched in our minds like anything:

“Action and reaction forces are equal and opposite”.

“To every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force”.

Newton’s Third Law is said to be applicable everywhere and we believe it to the core. However is it really so?

Let’s ask a question to a physics teacher, which I actually asked to an eminent scientist and former Ph.D. student of IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) recently.

Q. Sir, when we push an object like a mobile phone by our finger, the finger pushes the mobile phone away. Here we can easily see that to an action force of our finger there was no reaction force, otherwise the mobile phone wouldn't have moved. So there was no reaction force to the action force here. Rather here the Newton's Second Law was applicable but not the Third. Sir, please explain why Newton's Third Law was not applicable over here as it is said to be applicable everywhere.

(You too think about the answer, before you read his answer.)
      A. Do you feel a little pressure on the finger? That is the reaction.

Well, you would be really thinking that he gave the very right answer. But is it really so?

Let’s try to think again.

Actually the little pressure on the finger is not the reaction force, rather it is the force of friction between the mobile phone and surface on which mobile is kept, which is acting in opposite direction to the movement as always and thus creating pressure on my finger. When my finger overcomes the reaction force then the action force which I'm applying moves the mobile phone. Though, yes if I have applied say 10N of action force and friction force is say 2N then the actual action force in action is only 8N.

I can clarify it further with one more example. Say I'm moving a table with my hand then the force of friction on my hand will be more. However, if I place some oil or butter below table then the friction force will be less and thus also the pressure on my hand. Also to clarify, if the force on my hand were to be reaction force then it should have been same in both cases, as reaction force must be equal to action force and also in opposite direction. Thus, it's not the reaction force which must always be equal to the action force.

So it's very much clear that Newton's Third Law is not applicable over here and only Newton's Second Law is very much applicable.

Is Newton’s Third Law wrong then?

Well let me re-explain it in proper way.

Reaction force is actually generated to action force only when the action force is left unused. Like, if I push a stone downwards towards earth or a wall, then my action force is actually not being used at all. The more I push, the more is the force on my hand as well, which is nothing but the opposite as well as equal reaction force to my action force.

So the proper statement of the Newton’s Third Law should be, “Action force if left unused, creates an equal and opposite reaction force”.
      There is one more thing into it and it is that there are conditions when some of action force is used and some is left unused, like if on boat I push water backwards, the reaction force generated moves boat ahead. Here some of the action force is being dissipated in frictional and other forces and as I can’t actually move water out of the river then the action force that is left unused creates an equal and opposite reaction force which thus propels the boat ahead.
      Thus, a better statement of Newton’s Third Law must be, “Action force if left unused, creates an equal and opposite reaction force, applicable even in cases wherein part of the action force is left unused, wherein the reaction force would only be to the part of action force left unused”.

I’ve used this result too in my book while citing conditions wherein action force when left unused creates an equal and opposite reaction force. Though, I’ve not re-explained Newton’s Third Law in my book, as I really felt that it must be explained properly in some or the other good book, despite we being subjected to the age old statements in almost every book.

But in case it has not yet been explained properly then I’m glad that I’m the one to do it.

Also to tell you this re-explained Newton’s Third Law is not my theory, rather I’ve just cited the final result of the proper law wherein I needed.

This short insight into proper version of Newton’s Third Law must also give you a good peep into the fact that I’ve already said about my book, that I’ve explained everything in my book with proper proofs.

And very good news is that my book is releasing very very soon.

Varun
      Last edited by Varun; 6th September 2010, 09:18 AM.

Comment

My book has already been published (printed) technically and is in the distribution phase right now. It will first make its appearance on online retail sites, which is very much expected to be any time now. Then shortly it will begin to be rolled out to other distributors and retailers.

Varun

Comment

I'm sorry to say that your notes about Newton's laws in the above post are pure nonsense.

Hans
          You have a right to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your opinion Sir MRC Hans...

Comment

Hi

Iím Varun Gupta from Ludhiana, Punjab, India. Iíve written a book which is nothing less than a very powerful nuclear bomb. The name of my book is,ďVarunís Theory Ė The Magic Begins... But the Conspiracy Continues Ė The True Base of... And the Truth called... HomeopathyĒ.It has been published onJune 9, 2010,publisher beingRaider Publishing International. The ISBN number of the book is 9781616670870.

Please see the cover image of my book in my blog http://eyevarun.spaces.live.com

My book will be available around the globe and also online on retail sites like http://amazon.com, http://barnesandnoble.com, http://whsmith.co.uk, http://waterstones.com, http://exclus1ves.co.za, and http://collinsbooks.com.au (though may be at a difference of a few hours from one another as upgradation time of one site may differ from another by a few hours). The book has already made its presence on online retail sites (on amazon now) and will begin to be rolled out to other distributors and retailers shortly. Vouch out to the retailers near you so that it reaches you soon.
              To refer particularly aboutIndia,it will be available here in selected bookstores very shortly and soon in others too as the publisher opens up its office here too, which is slated to be any time in this year (2010). As per the information Iíve now, Full Cirlce Bookshop (New Delhi) and Teksonís Bookshop (New Delhi) are two very possible contenders among those selected bookstores and as of now other bookshops can certainly direct their demands to these selected bookstores. Needless to say that even otherwise the retailers and distributors by their respective channels can get it from the publisher directly.

The title as well as the cover picture might have had made to think you that the book is only for homeopaths,but apart from homeopaths this book is also for scientists and all others too especially youth.Figure out the things as you read the text below. Please go through the text very carefully, word by word, as there are many things that are bound to shake you.

I've found a grand new theory on homeopathy, which without mincing any word is going to be thethird revolutionin homeopathy, the first of course being by the Master, Dr Samuel Hahnemann, himself, and the second being Dr Jan Scholtenís Element Theory. My theory gives thetrue base of homeopathyitself, which despite the development of homeopathy has still been an unsolved and mysterious matter. Iíve also discoveredmany new thingsin homeopathy and they are part and parcel of this grand new theory and without saying they are also in the book.

The bookanswers all the unanswered and unexplained things in homeopathy,whether, how a homeopathic medicine acts or whether the concept of constitutional medicine not being the right one and much-much more. Just to tell you again, it is much much much more than that, as I said it answers all the unanswered and unexplained things about homeopathy, for which we have had only question marks till now.

Not only this, butany of the existing concepts of homeopathy which make the way for confrontation are also explained in true respect in the book.There will remain no room for any confrontation in any of the concepts of homeopathy from now on, as everything is sorted out and explained by this grand theory. All the wrong facts have been rejected by proving them wrong and all the right ones have been retained. Not only this but alsoany fight between classical and modern homeopathy will not exist from now on.And there is much much much more, which I just donít want to say to spoil your fun by telling the complete story in advance. More so the theory is not just a theory rather itís a proven fact,proven in the book itself.

I'm not a homeopath by what we call by getting a degree, but Iíve discovered this theoryin the process of saving my own life.I knew only homeopathy is the science that could save me, and thus when even my homeopathic doctors could not do anything for me, then as a last ray of hope I took my case in my own hands. And by God's grace I saved myself, and what required saving me was this grand new theory and very many other concepts that are its parts.

Something that I specially want to say to the scientistsí community is that my bookexplains homeopathy in complete scientific terms,which has been lagging till now and thus creating unwarranted conditions for many to attack so perfect a truth called homeopathy. And something in particular that I want to say to thescientists of particle physicsand to all those who are working day and night to unearth thesecrets of universeis that theconcept of qualitative material energies discussed in my book has a lot to offer to you all to explore further the still unexplored concepts of universe.So donít miss the niceties of my theory.

For all others who might be thinking that my book is only for homeopaths, people of medical community and scientists, then first of all I want to tell them that my book is written in such a way thateven the people not from homeopathic or scientific background will able to understand the major part of my book. More so Iíve paced my book in the form of amystery movie or bookwherein you involve your own mind in every scene to unearth the mystery underneath. So youíll have a lot of interest, curiosity as well as fun while reading my book. This interest, curiosity and fun apply equally to homeopaths, medical professionals and scientists. Apart from this interest, curiosity and fun involved in my theory and the related discoveries, I also havemyautobiographical accountin the last chapter which I believe will be of interest to many and especially youthas it gives proper account of my life from being a battered child at home to this transformation now and more so as it also hasmy love storyin it.So this book is for all and not just for homeopaths, medical professionals and scientists.

It is also a well known fact that many amongst us want to and try to understand homeopathy but not everyone succeeds in doing so as one may find it difficult to fathom the deep secrets of homeopathy for various reasons. One of the prime reasons for it is that initially we fail to generate interest in homeopathy and if we generate then we fail to sustain it as many of the things are still unexplained, thus making it very difficult to give us the right direction wherein we can move in our explores.But now you have my book as an answer to give your desires the right direction.

One very important thing that I want to share with you all and especially with the homeopaths is that the things in my book are way ahead of the current theories and practices in homeopathy and thus it may become difficult at times to digest what all is written. But Iím not at all worried for it as anybig truththat comes out experiences the same initially, as that of the revelation that Earth revolves around the Sun and not vice versa. And we all know that even the Master Dr Samuel Hahnemann himself had to face a lot of opposition initially,so Iím not worried at all in this regard. More so the earlier age when such truths were discovered was different as the information could not spread fast, but now as whole world is one global village so I know that many positive voices from various places and certainly not only from the people of homeopathic backgroundis going to make the things align in favour of my theory and its related discoveries very easily.

Something to tell about me, Iím 29 male, date of birth being 27th September, 1980. Iíve done high school in Science as major and then Mechanical Engineering as major in bachelorís degree, so Iím very much aware of the scientific aspects that Iíve discussed in my book. After bachelorís I moved in management studies with Marketing as major in masters. And as Iíve already said, Iíve discovered this new theory while saving my own life. At a very young age I got engulfed with major things in my life, discussed all in my book, and being young I really didnít want to die and also for other reasons written in the book. So those things somehow made all this possible. I was interested in homeopathy right from my childhood, and started reading various books on homeopathy at a very early age,but never took it seriously for major studies or career, but who knew at that time that I was to discover a big theory at such a young age.Lot of formative phase in homeopathy got built up in me right thenas many questions would arise in my mind and I would keep on thinking about its answers many a time.So homeopathy was really destined to happen to me and that too in a big way.

I really have a request that pleasedonít think low of my book in any way as Iím not a homeopath by something we call by getting a degree.I knew I was not a doctor when I took my case in my own hands to save my life, but that was the only option I had as even doctors had said me no. I could have waited for my death to come to me in some months like many others do when even doctors say them no, but I wanted to live and thus chose to give it a shot at least!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I never knew where will it lead me and Iím really lucky that by his grace Iíve found such a big Truth. I also knew when I began writing my book that despite having such a grand theory in my hands I may face difficulties in getting it published as I donít have a degree of homeopathy with me, but I kept on going as Iíve always believed in myself and more so in God that heíll show me the right way.Dr Samuel Hahnemann was not a homeopath before he discovered Homeopathy????????!!!!!!!!!!!!Who knewAlbert Einstein,who clashed with college authorities for their teaching methods will discover the biggest truth relating toRelativity in Timetoo????? Who knewLeonardo Da Vinciwill make a working sketch of a helicopter 400 years before making of the first plane???????? Who knew Thomas Alva Edison,who only hadthree months of formal education in his early life, will finally succeed in making the first practical electric bulb even after failing so many times and will become one of the greatest inventors of all times with so many other inventions to his name?????? Who could digest when at the ripe age of ten years he set up his own laboratory in the basement of his home???????Who knew a big thing will happen to me too!!!!! World has always changed when people have dared to think differently.IfWalt Disneybelieved in himself, and his vision, we have Mickey Mouse today. IfThomas Alva Edisonbelieved that he could discover the first practical electric bulb, we have light today in our rooms and much more that has followed after that. If he could make first electric car and also encourage his friendHenry Fordin car manufacturing business, we could have first cars ever. So I really hope you wonít think low of my book in any way for just the reason me not having something called a homeopathic degree.

Dr Samuel Hahnemann made a beginning and what Iíve written now is the grand theory, rather the self explaining Truthto mark Homeopathy on the face of the world in true scientific aspects and as the true scientific pathy!!!!!!!!!!!What Iíve in my book is the world changing Truth, a Truth that will shake the whole world.What I have in my hands is the moment of history.

A special thingfor the readers not from homeopathic and scientific backgroundis that you should begin my book at the first chapter and then go through first few pages of second chapter till the beginning of section 2.1.1. Donít miss even a word here. After this your interest in the book will automatically be generated. And for some who initially finds it difficult to go further from here, he or she can then switch straightway to the seventh chapter, which is my autobiographical account and then go through first half of this chapter. From here youíll yourself realize as per an individualís interest as to whether revert back to the second chapter again or first go through the remaining half of the seventh chapter. Also fifth and sixth chapters might be difficult for some readers on the first shot but they can easily leave it initially and always give it a try later as and when they feel comfortable and as and when their interest in homeopathy goes strong, so no worries here too.

Any of the comments or feedback from the readers is most welcome.You can post them here, mail it to me at my email id, or comment in any of my blogs or on twitter. My email, blogs, and twitter id are provided below. This text that Iíve shared is also inall of my blogsand you can see it there too.

Varun Gupta

Email:eyevarun.homeopathy@gmail.com
              Websites:
              3. https://twitter.com/eyevarun
              4. http://eyevarun.wordpress.com

Comment

My book is now also available at http://whsmith.co.uk and http://booksamillion.com. Always use ISBN number (9781616670870) in case you find more search results and donít want to scroll through them.

Varun

Comment

Hereís a response from a girl Ida Jain on my wordpress blog on the song that is in my blog as well on my book. Iím glad to get such a nice response. She has started reading my book and this is what she says...

beautiful!! from down to up (recency effect), iíll comment first on song-lyrics n then your book. even though iíve heard the song quite a number of times, couldnít find the link in the consecutive lines so well!!! amazing!!
                  your book: iíve started with it, and i like the down to earth approach of the writer while not underestimating his work (as he is neither a pioneer nor a scholar of the science he talks about).
                  Iíll try and read the whole book and keep dropping some more commentsÖkeep up the spirit!
                  All the best with your publication!

ida j.

She has commented on my first post, ďeyevarunĒ and hereís the link to it too...
                  http://eyevarun.wordpress.com/2010/01/08/eyevarun/

Varun

Comment

Hereís one more recent comment from the same girl Ida on my blogspot blog.
                    Varun, i read lot of comments on abc...., n i understand that u've gone into lot of homework and research which is very important for any writer to write valid material about any subject. i do look forward to your book and at the same time i'm following your blogs... as a reader i know the first book is a writer's child whom he loves and expects lot out of it...i wish u all the best with the book ....

Ida

P.S. The cover page of the book is very attractive and takes care of creating that curiosity in the on-looker's mind in the first glance, although let me tell u that the word "homeopathy" might not appeal to many, but its perfect to be genuine on face and inside too.

The link is:
                    http://eyevarun.blogspot.com/2010/07/varuns-theory-magic-begins-but.html#comments

Iím really very very thankful to her for such a nice response.

One very important thing that the homeopaths should not miss over here is that my book has also begun to align every person with so perfect a Truth called homeopathy. I can proudly say that this work which we all were always looking forward to but till now not finding the way out as to how to make every person gel into homeopathy has been begun by my book.
                    I will like to rake a few words from J T Kentís thirty seventh lecture here.
                    ďWhile homoeopathy itself is a perfect science, its truth is only partially known. The truth itself relates to the Divine, the knowledge relates to man. It will require a long time before physicians become genuine masters in this truth. In Switzerland the children have been raised for centuries to the knowledge that it is necessary to make watches perfectly, they have been raised, as it were, in the watch factories. Now, when Homoeopathy is hundreds of years old and little ones grow up into the knowledge of it and observe and practise it, our successors will acquire knowledge that we do not possess now. Things will grow brighter as minds are brought together and men think harmoniously. The more we keep together the better, and the more we think as one the better. It is a pity that differences should arise among us when we have so perfect a truth to bind us togetherĒ.
                    Just give some extra care into the words, ď...and little ones grow up into the knowledge of it and observe and practise it...Ē. Here by little ones he didnít mean homeopaths as simply little ones cannot be homeopaths as we choose our careers much later in life. Of course that girl Ida (as I see her pic in one of my blogs) is not a little one but certainly sheís not a homeopath. When we all will begin growing in the knowledge of homeopathy then a lot of new discoveries will follow. Iíve already told that my book opens the gates for many more new things in homeopathy and Iím sure now very many other discoveries will also happen in homeopathy soon, and who knows they may actually happen by little ones.

Varun

Comment

My book is now available in India. Exceptional response towards my book in US, Canada and England and surging demand here has made it possible for my book to make way to India soon too. Now my book is available in India at http://flipkart.com. The link to my book is http://www.flipkart.com/varun-s-theory-gupta-book-1616670878.

I’m really thankful to my publisher for making it available in India soon and also to flipkart for timely action and making way for my book in India soon. Now you won’t have to shell out shipping cost as earlier while ordering from amazon, which has been the cause of concern for many as I’ve been asked for availability of my book on Indian online retail sites by many so that they won’t have to shell out shipping cost and I’m sure even for others too who otherwise haven’t mailed me though.

There are more reasons to cheer as in India very soon my book will also be carried by http://books.rediff.com. Here again thanks to my publisher as well as rediff for making it possible soon.

Also it is very much sure to be available in Tekson’s Bookshop, New Delhi and Full Circle Bookshop, New Delhi as well, if not now then very hopefully from this September onwards. My publisher is making all efforts to make it possible as soon as he can. Appropriate action by Indian distributors as well as retailers, even apart from Full Cirlce and Tekson’s, is also required in it so that my book becomes available on Indian bookstores soon. I hope they’ll act soon.

Thanks a lot to Dr Wequar Ali Khan as he said a few days ago in a reply on my blogspot blog that he’s making all the efforts to get my book in Pakistan. That is really so nice of him. He also has commented very nicely otherwise too, so thanks a lot to him for that too. I’m really glad to receive such nice words from him. He has been consistently replying to me at my hpathy post (http://forums.hpathy.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11638&PID=108931#108931)
                      Though, to quote his recent words on my blogspot post here, this is what he said:

Varun
                      as i have already stated in quite a few posts of yours that you have ventured into a very challenging field.

I am making all effort to get hold of your book in local market (Pakistan) but here most of the homeopathic world are not even near knowing about your book.

But once again i wish you all success,and see you as a pioneer in spreading the knowledge of HOMEOPATHIC SCIENCE.

Kent's approach to homeopathy to my personal understanding is that he had his own approach towards homeopathy as something divine,and spiritual.In today's world which is very very materialistic they want everything to go under the microscope.Will your book prove to be one of the lense's of that microscope,which we call scientific world? Only time will answer;

My next comment will come only after i have managed to read and understand your book.

With best wishes

Dr Wequar Ali Khan
                      wequar2000@yahoo.com

The link to it is http://eyevarun.blogspot.com/2010/07/varuns-theory-magic-begins-but.html#comments.

Varun

Comment

My book is now also available in India at http://infibeam.com
                        The link to my book is http://infibeam.com/Books/info/raider-publishing-international/varuns-theory/9781616670870.html

Varun
                        http://eyevarun.spaces.live.com
                        http://eyevarun.blogspot.com
                        http://eyevarun.wordpress.com
                        http://twitter.com/eyevarun

Comment

Hereís a recent feedback by Dr Girilal aka Dr Praveen Wadhwa on abc forum, the link is http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/229310/3

ďMan, the more Iím reading the more insomniac Iím getting, as want to read the maximum I can in each go. I never thought homeopathy could go like this. I must say, you have really proved homeopathy scientifically and the new things are blowing my mind away.

And the Love Story too; it is at par with the greatest love stories I've read so far.

And then this book contains your autobiography too, that is extraordinary.

Kudos to you. Keep up the good jobĒ.

Iím really glad to get such a nice feedback from him.........

Varun

Comment

Here is Dr Gavini Murthyís initial comment on my book. The link is http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/229310/3

ďWell. I have the book now. It turned out to be much more complex than I expected.

I normally scan through any new book here and there at random and try to get a gist of the core around which the author moves about.

As usual I got the gist quickly and quote it verbatim.

"Rather, the medicine should be administered with all the medicines required, whether two, three or more are mixed together, so that a dynamic mix of homeopathic material energies is produced, as a patient is also a dynamic mix of energies."

Welcome to the modern Dr.Aegidi. :-)

http://www.homeoint.org/seror/biograph/aegidi.htm

Had it been two / three years back, I would have stopped reading the book when I knew what it was about. Not any more.

I intend to read the book thoroughly and start a lively discussion.

I won't wait till I read the book completely, but will share my thoughts as and when they arise.

Let me assure Varun that my comments won't be hasty. They will provoke more discussion.

MurthyĒ

Itís really a very good feeling when senior docs talk about your book in such a composed way.........
                            I also appeal to all the docs to see Dr Julius Aegidiís profile on the link http://www.homeoint.org/seror/biograph/aegidi.htm

Varun

Comment

Originally posted by Varun View Post
                              Newtonís Third Law of Motion either re-explained or properly explained:

(Iíve already put it in first two or my three blogs given below and will be shortly putting in third too.
                              3. http://eyevarun.wordpress.com)

We have been reading Newtonís Third Law of Motion since school times and the following two statements of it would be etched in our minds like anything:

ďAction and reaction forces are equal and oppositeĒ.

ďTo every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction forceĒ.

Newtonís Third Law is said to be applicable everywhere and we believe it to the core. However is it really so?

Letís ask a question to a physics teacher, which I actually asked to an eminent scientist and former Ph.D. student of IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) recently.

Q. Sir, when we push an object like a mobile phone by our finger, the finger pushes the mobile phone away. Here we can easily see that to an action force of our finger there was no reaction force, otherwise the mobile phone wouldn't have moved. So there was no reaction force to the action force here. Rather here the Newton's Second Law was applicable but not the Third. Sir, please explain why Newton's Third Law was not applicable over here as it is said to be applicable everywhere.

(You too think about the answer, before you read his answer.)
                              A. Do you feel a little pressure on the finger? That is the reaction.

Well, you would be really thinking that he gave the very right answer. But is it really so?

Letís try to think again.

Actually the little pressure on the finger is not the reaction force, rather it is the force of friction between the mobile phone and surface on which mobile is kept, which is acting in opposite direction to the movement as always and thus creating pressure on my finger. When my finger overcomes the reaction force then the action force which I'm applying moves the mobile phone. Though, yes if I have applied say 10N of action force and friction force is say 2N then the actual action force in action is only 8N.

I can clarify it further with one more example. Say I'm moving a table with my hand then the force of friction on my hand will be more. However, if I place some oil or butter below table then the friction force will be less and thus also the pressure on my hand. Also to clarify, if the force on my hand were to be reaction force then it should have been same in both cases, as reaction force must be equal to action force and also in opposite direction. Thus, it's not the reaction force which must always be equal to the action force.

So it's very much clear that Newton's Third Law is not applicable over here and only Newton's Second Law is very much applicable.

Is Newtonís Third Law wrong then?

Well let me re-explain it in proper way.

Reaction force is actually generated to action force only when the action force is left unused. Like, if I push a stone downwards towards earth or a wall, then my action force is actually not being used at all. The more I push, the more is the force on my hand as well, which is nothing but the opposite as well as equal reaction force to my action force.

So the proper statement of the Newtonís Third Law should be, ďAction force if left unused, creates an equal and opposite reaction forceĒ.
                              There is one more thing into it and it is that there are conditions when some of action force is used and some is left unused, like if on boat I push water backwards, the reaction force generated moves boat ahead. Here some of the action force is being dissipated in frictional and other forces and as I canít actually move water out of the river then the action force that is left unused creates an equal and opposite reaction force which thus propels the boat ahead.
                              Thus, a better statement of Newtonís Third Law must be, ďAction force if left unused, creates an equal and opposite reaction force, applicable even in cases wherein part of the action force is left unused, wherein the reaction force would only be to the part of action force left unusedĒ.

Iíve used this result too in my book while citing conditions wherein action force when left unused creates an equal and opposite reaction force. Though, Iíve not re-explained Newtonís Third Law in my book, as I really felt that it must be explained properly in some or the other good book, despite we being subjected to the age old statements in almost every book.

But in case it has not yet been explained properly then Iím glad that Iím the one to do it.

Also to tell you this re-explained Newtonís Third Law is not my theory, rather Iíve just cited the final result of the proper law wherein I needed.

This short insight into proper version of Newtonís Third Law must also give you a good peep into the fact that Iíve already said about my book, that Iíve explained everything in my book with proper proofs.

And very good news is that my book is releasing very very soon.

Varun
                              Such a very amazing link!
                              Thanks you for the post.
                              Watch Resident Evil: Afterlife Online Free

Comment

Working...
                              X