Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits of cycling

Hi All,
    Cycling is great cardio exercise to burn fat, strengthens the immune system and reduces and maintain weight. Cycling builds strength, tone muscles and improves heart health. Cycling builds stamina, reduce stress and improves coordination.
    Boot Camp San Antonio

Cycling is one of the best way in reducing weight and makes your body active and more stronger.
    If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health: Order or contact me

Comment

I love cycling but I have read somewhere that enthusiasts really spend a lot for their bikes and that’s something I cannot afford. But as for the benefits, I do agree on this.
      Scent of Attraction Pheromones
      Best Pheromones for Men
      Pheromone Cologne
      Cologne with Pheromones

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie.11 View Post
        I love cycling but I have read somewhere that enthusiasts really spend a lot for their bikes and that’s something I cannot afford. But as for the benefits, I do agree on this.
        People don't really need expensive bikes. I own a second-hand bike and it satisfies me alot! Just the feeling of cutting through the wind makes me really happy. It makes me happier when I can discover beautiful places in the neighborhood. I really enjoy cyling.^^

Comment

Cycling is one of the most enjoyable and effective work-outs.
          Improving strength, stamina and cardio-vascular fitness. Cycling helps to lower both blood pressure and the resting heart rate.Shedding those unwanted pounds. A cycle ride increases calorie consumption and raises the metabolic rate, which can help to lose weight.
          Safe weight loss

Comment

Cycling is Good for heart and health. It helps in Weight loss, reduces risk of arthritis and keeps our skin healthy. The most important thing is it is Eco-friendly, no pollutions, no worries.
            Scent of Attraction Pheromones
            Best Pheromones for Men
            Pheromone Cologne
            Cologne with Pheromones

Comment

Yes, cycling is very beneficial of losing weight, reducing the risk of cancer and diabetes and is also very beneficial in reducing anxiety, stress and depression. So, involving this healthy workout method in your daily routine will really help in keeping your body fit and healthy.
              Ad Agency in Delhi | Astrology Videos | Acupressure Course | Current Affairs | Astrologer in Delhi | Vaastu | Metro Journalist

Comment

Benefits of cycling

Hi

Health Benefits of Cycle:-
                • Cycling is good for your heart:Cycling is associated with improved cardiovascular fitness, as well as a decrease in the risk of coronary heart disease.
                • Cycling is good for your muscles:iding a bike is great for toning and building your muscles, especially in the lower half of the body – your calves, your thighs, and your rear end.
                • Cycling is good for your waistline:You can burn a lot of calories while biking, especially when you cycle faster than a leisurely pace, and cycling has been associated with helping to keep down.Weight gain down.
                • Cycling is good for your mental health:Riding a bike has been linked to improve Mental Health.
                • Cycling is good for your immune system:Cycling can Strengthen your muscles and could protect against certain kinds of cancers.
                Gastroenterologist
                Luton dentist

Comment

very good exercise fot the whole body and mind. 10 km a day is very good distance.

Comment

Originally posted by georgimz View Post
                    very good exercise fot the whole body and mind. 10 km a day is very good distance.
                    totally agree!

Comment

10km a day wow. I am doing 5km at this moment and trying to work up to 10km. Thanks for the motivation.
                      Learn about your health and different type of bruises

Comment

Its been nice to go through your post.
                        It has given me much knowledge & so many valuable information.

I'm feeling very nice to be here. so enjoyable...

Comment

Cycling is a wonderful activity and a good form of cardio workout. It is best for legs specially for muscles and bones and makes these things healthy and strong. It is good to start doing cycling everyday. For more information about fitness just contact with us.

Comment

Hi ..

Originally posted by JackAlbertson View Post
                            Cycling is a wonderful activity and a good form of cardio workout. It is best for legs specially for muscles and bones and makes these things healthy and strong. It is good to start doing cycling everyday.
                            Your comment Is True .. Thank' for u comment ..

Comment

Working...
                            X