Are you ready to get Vit C only by Dr. prescription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready to get Vit C only by Dr. prescription

Health Canada: Where are the dead bodies?

By Dr. W. Gifford-Jones (online, Toronto Sun)

Do you know that every day 290 North Americans are killed by prescription drugs?....

Dr. Zoltan Rona, an expert on natural remedies, recently told me, "Health Canada has been raiding health food stores, terrorizing proprietors and confiscating natural food supplements." He asked: "Could you help to stop it?".....

While researching this column I interviewed several other authorities who were concerned that other natural remedies are no longer available. I also discovered a most disturbing fact. In Germany, a doctor's prescription is now required to obtain vitamin C! A red light flashed as I've recently reported a powder that contains a high concentration of vitamin C and lysine can prevent and reverse coronary heart disease....

Germans now pay $45 for 90 tablets of 500 milligrams of vitamin C. Since I take several thousand milligrams of C daily, this asinine ruling would cost me $3,600 annually!...

The point is prescription drugs can kill, natural remedies never do. It's time that Health Canada learned this message.
    Read more:
    Health Canada: Where are the dead bodies? | Health & Fitness | Life | Toronto Sun

----
    Canada
    Natural Health Products Protection Assoc.

NHPPA.org |

Are you ready to get Vit C only by Dr. prescription

HiThanks for giving this useful information.

I agreed with the "The point is prescription drugs can kill, natural remedies never do"
    Gastroenterologist
    Luton dentist

Comment

I don't understand why would one take vit c tablets when one could get it easily with some natural resources..? I never rely on these drugs and always prefer natural remedies over it..
      Ad Agency in Delhi | Astrology Videos | Acupressure Course | Current Affairs | Astrologer in Delhi | Vaastu | Metro Journalist

Comment

Originally posted by aquaprin90 View Post
        I don't understand why would one take vit c tablets when one could get it easily with some natural resources..? I never rely on these drugs and always prefer natural remedies over it..
        Me too. The citrus fruits are very tasty.

Comment

Working...
        X