PRP therapy follow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRP therapy follow up

Has anyone had prp therapy in their knee for an old injury? I had one done almost 6 weeks ago and am still in recovery mode although I am not taking anti-inflammatory medicine so I'd say the knee is better than before the shots. I have questions and concerns like when the new tissue is forming is there danger of damaging it? I started riding my bike again but how aggressive can I be as long as there is minimal pain? My doctor was kind of vague on the subject. How soon can I return to playing hackey sac? It takes some pretty quick side kick movements and I don't want to damage anything. I also would like to know how soon it's safe to start taking anti-inflammitories again without stopping or slowing the process. I do want to get the most out of the process but I have other injuries that give me pain as well. I appreciate any help, thanks!

Originally posted by Fragrantsound View Post
    Has anyone had prp therapy in their knee for an old injury? I had one done almost 6 weeks ago and am still in recovery mode although I am not taking anti-inflammatory medicine so I'd say the knee is better than before the shots. I have questions and concerns like when the new tissue is forming is there danger of damaging it? I started riding my bike again but how aggressive can I be as long as there is minimal pain? My doctor was kind of vague on the subject. How soon can I return to playing hackey sac? It takes some pretty quick side kick movements and I don't want to damage anything. I also would like to know how soon it's safe to start taking anti-inflammitories again without stopping or slowing the process. I do want to get the most out of the process but I have other injuries that give me pain as well. I appreciate any help, thanks!
    my friend can help you, wait!

Comment

Working...
    X