X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starkcasey
    replied
    Originally posted by mfh647 View Post
    Juventus could have won 3-1 or 4-1. Of course Real could have scored the 2nd goal too. My personal opinion is that Juventus should have taken advantage much more in this game to make their task easier the second leg. On the other hand...if they DO have a gameplan for Real in the 2nd leg and this was "premeditated"...I don't see Real qualifying for the final. But if Juve doesn't have a plan in place, Real would wash the floor with them (think 4-1 or 5-1).
    For the sake of football and the atractivity of the 2nd leg, I hope Juventus are prepared to take their chances and not just trying to capitalize on Pogba's return from injury....
    nice analysis.

Leave a comment:

• Juventus 2 - 1 Real Madrid UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st leg

Juventus could have won 3-1 or 4-1. Of course Real could have scored the 2nd goal too. My personal opinion is that Juventus should have taken advantage much more in this game to make their task easier the second leg. On the other hand...if they DO have a gameplan for Real in the 2nd leg and this was "premeditated"...I don't see Real qualifying for the final. But if Juve doesn't have a plan in place, Real would wash the floor with them (think 4-1 or 5-1).
    For the sake of football and the atractivity of the 2nd leg, I hope Juventus are prepared to take their chances and not just trying to capitalize on Pogba's return from injury....
Working...
X