Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is A Honest And Reputable Website Design And Seo Company?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joevprude
    started a topic Who Is A Honest And Reputable Website Design And Seo Company?

Who Is A Honest And Reputable Website Design And Seo Company?

To start with - people who say that SEO doesnt work or is a scam, to put this respectfully, dont know what they are talking about. I learnt about SEO over a year ago, and I am surprised at the difference it makes to the sales - it also helps reduce marketing spend in other areas. What you need to make sure is that you dont get conned by taking on an SEO consultant or company that dont know what they are doing - its those guys that give SEO a bad name. If you can code and build a site well, then you can easily incorporate SEO elements while doing that. Its always easier to think of SEO before you build a site, that way you save time and money later on, because you dont have to come back and correct original design mistakes.
    web design la, web design service los angeles, web design agency los angeles, web design firm los angeles, la web design, small business web design la,

• bodyjohn
    replied
    Originally posted by joevprude View Post
    To start with - people who say that SEO doesnt work or is a scam, to put this respectfully, dont know what they are talking about. I learnt about SEO over a year ago, and I am surprised at the difference it makes to the sales - it also helps reduce marketing spend in other areas. What you need to make sure is that you dont get conned by taking on an SEO consultant or company that dont know what they are doing - its those guys that give SEO a bad name. If you can code and build a site well, then you can easily incorporate SEO elements while doing that. Its always easier to think of SEO before you build a site, that way you save time and money later on, because you dont have to come back and correct original design mistakes.
    my friend can help you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X